Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is a new character for me . Had a wee look and I can tell she’s gony get right on my nerves 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I nearly died when she was on live in labour 🫣 couldn’t paint a brass neck on some folk

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I nearly died when she was on live in labour 🫣 couldn’t paint a brass neck on some folk
So bad man. Now she’s on selling pish. I thought she was alright years ago, but she’s been grating my brain for the last year. Couldn’t find a thread for her, but seen someone asking for one on big Vavs thread.

Reactions: 4
Hiya it’s me agayn. With the pout and smug face. duck off hen.
Also see the way she sniffs/smells her food, it gives me the bleeping heave. It was one particular huge sniff of her food that sent me looking for a thread 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I used to watch her a while ago but she quickly became a pain in the arse. I had to unfollow her, didn't even know she was pregnant 🤣

Reactions: 3
Omg I was so confused I thought we were discussing that daftie Leyanne Orr 🤣🤣🤣🤣got all confused when you mentioned her labour vid I was like hang on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9