Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of yous catch dourface in ryans box the other day? She seemed upset ryan and co were questioning why she was in touch all of a sudden and she said because im having a hard time hulk was in the box after she left he was not too kind about her
Was it the woman who had randomly sent them pictures of her face, her account name was just 2 emoji's?

Reactions: 5
All kicking off in miss reds live about John clas big gifter
why they all so invested in who this person is? EQ has been gifted loads off him, saw DG get a few uni’s the other day. Maybe its Michelle under a disguise 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
why they all so invested in who this person is? EQ has been gifted loads off him, saw DG get a few uni’s the other day. Maybe its Michelle under a disguise 😂😂😂
Cos they all want John to gift them! They get so excited when he enters a live! Johns not well gifting theses reprobates!

Reactions: 2
Cos they all want John to gift them! They get so excited when he enters a live! Johns not well gifting theses reprobates!
Dave Dorans seems pretty wound up trying to kid on he is not interested in John. Pretty sure is John went in & gifted him the way he has with others, he would piss his crappy pants! I cannot go Dorans, if he was Scottish he would be part of Schemetok 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dave Dorans seems pretty wound up trying to kid on he is not interested in John. Pretty sure is John went in & gifted him the way he has with others, he would piss his crappy pants! I cannot go Dorans, if he was Scottish he would be part of Schemetok 😭
Actually vile the way he spoke to that Rosie lassie! Used to like Dave but his actions and behaviour turned me! Dave’s a short memory he gained his clout from Kevin tik tok deluded official

Reactions: 3
Actually vile the way he spoke to that Rosie lassie! Used to like Dave but his actions and behaviour turned me! Dave’s a short memory he gaining his clout from Kevin tik tok deluded official
Dave also forgets LionKing & Panda used to come into his lives (unsure if they are all still pals) and drop him uni upon uni or lion upon lion the way this John Chelsea is dropping them.

Dave also forgets LionKing & Panda used to come into his lives (unsure if they are all still pals) and drop him uni upon uni or lion upon lion the way this John Chelsea is dropping them.
Pure begging bastards! I still don’t understand why ppl feel the need to spend money on these ppl! They wouldn’t acknowledge these ppl in the street it’s absolute madness! In years to come ppl will be on another app saying the have ptsd from TikTok

Does anyone know what Michelle does for a living and how she can afford to gift so much ? I'm curious. x

Pure begging bastards! I still don’t understand why ppl feel the need to spend money on these ppl! They wouldn’t acknowledge these ppl in the street it’s absolute madness! In years to come ppl will be on another app saying the have ptsd from TikTok
There is going to be a lot of people needing some sort of therapy whether they go live & get sent all these gifts or they are the ones sending them. This John Chelsea for example is literally chucking 10s of thousands of money at absolute pond life. Even just your average person chucking money at the schemtok gremlins as well, why?They will only end up skint & depressed!
---
Does anyone know what Michelle does for a living and how she can afford to gift so much ? I'm curious. x
she is an accountant with her own accountancy business. duck having her look after my money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe Dourface was still sniffing about that nazi bastard all this time. Pure desperado.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe Dourface was still sniffing about that nazi bastard all this time. Pure desperado.
me either. I thought when she got exiled from here she would be hanging her head in shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is going to be a lot of people needing some sort of therapy whether they go live & get sent all these gifts or they are the ones sending them. This John Chelsea for example is literally chucking 10s of thousands of money at absolute pond life. Even just your average person chucking money at the schemtok gremlins as well, why?They will only end up skint & depressed!
---

she is an accountant with her own accountancy business. duck having her look after my money 😂
I’ll never understand it! Dg is well in with John talking to him on the phone etc!

Reactions: 4
I’m howling at Dourfaces heartbreak 😭😭😂It’s an absolute riddy. It’s well been her that put him up in the Hilton that time , daft bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m howling at Dourfaces heartbreak 😭😭😂It’s an absolute riddy. It’s well been her that put him up in the Hilton that time , daft bastard
Oh I forgot about the Hilton stay! Do t worry dourface Jodie will duck him out again soon and he be all over you again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are there any screen recordings of her in the box? I'd love to hear what she has to say for herself. I bet she sounds obese.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are there any screen recordings of her in the box? I'd love to hear what she has to say for herself. I bet she sounds obese.
I havent saw any SR she sounded like a wee timid lassy and maybe under the influence of something but they were all saying its just weird you disappeared for ages now out the blue you are messaging and thats a bit weird she was saying im reaching out because i am in a bad place she had previously sent them photos of her face in a state (i think someone said “bashed up”)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I havent saw any SR she sounded like a wee timid lassy and maybe under the influence of something but they were all saying its just weird you disappeared for ages now out the blue you are messaging and thats a bit weird she was saying im reaching out because i am in a bad place she had previously sent them photos of her face in a state (i think someone said “bashed up”)
like i said before, her relationship is quite clearly shite, she always talked about putting her man on the couch etc. nobody in a healthy relationship would be seeking attention from the dregs of Scottish tiktok. If her man has been hitting her then she needs to get him to duck & sort her life out. Speaking to the like of Hulk & Lydo is not the answer to her problems!

Reactions: 10
Yeah that was her
Was that definitely Dourface 😳 I saw comments joking about it being her and she said a few times she wasn't her. She had sent Ryan and hulk pictures of her face, her man had battered her. Ben asked if she was safe and she said yes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.