Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If is Wullies windows is he no up in a tenement? How could they film in his windows?
I can believe the just eat thing , mind Lydo used to send them to Danny’s back when he was Scotty.

Reactions: 1
A wee bit of fire back in the schemetok camp 😂 how is this cunts real lives 🫣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If is Wullies windows is he no up in a tenement? How could they film in his windows?
I can believe the just eat thing , mind Lydo used to send them to Danny’s back when he was Scotty.
They better have no stole our tattle drone!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mcmaggies pals been peering through Wullies windaes 😂😭
---
Is that even Wullies dugs does his dug not have more white colouring on him
IMG_3385.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂

this is brilliant!! Big hard wooly the toothless dafty from Greenock that owes a big tick bill🤣🤣🤣 had his cameras stolen and ppl peeking through his windows 🤣🤣 he’s also a grass! Could wooly be behind all the welfare checks and calls to social work??
Lydo blocked me on my account! Duck you lydo I’m still in there 😂😂😂
---
Mcmaggies pals been peering through Wullies windaes 😂😭
---
Is that even Wullies dugs does his dug not have more white colouring on him
View attachment 2358392
Aye the 49 attack dog doesn’t look the same as the photo. He did have a talk called cardi canne mind what it looked like! Now this shaw guy is a crack head with nothing and wooly owes him a grand! Wooly and Shaws dogs are siblings 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how’s this real life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No idea who's windows they're talking about but I thought Wullie stayed in a house or at least a bottom flat, mind he was being accused of being too scared to walk his dogs and only opens the window for them to jump out for the toilet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wullies got Joe Exotic stickers up in his hoose omg 😭😂 , I wonder if he got the free Joe Exotic air fresheners KD was dishing Oot , he loves a wee air freshener

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Andy Campbell aka Mad Slasher has new dazzling white teeth. Must have took a wee trip to Turkey. x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was away recently and came back with those belters 😁🫣
I don't understand why people with faces like that think doing their teeth is gonna be an improvement. All it does is highlight how terrible the rest of their face is. You can't outrun bad genes. Just ask Dee Maxwell. She's got extra chromosomes full of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.