Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to have our posts read out in Court again over this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over Lego head Burke and all her posting about this wedding being off trying to get rid of shite on tiktok 😭 it’s bad but every time she pops up it gives me a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awk i thought Dourface finally got lucky with him 😏
---
I can’t get over Lego head Burke and all her posting about this wedding being off trying to get rid of shite on tiktok 😭 it’s bad but every time she pops up it gives me a good laugh
is the person she was drinking with last week her new burd i wonder 🤔 never seen her on any her tiktoks before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Naw that’s a fucked to situation he’s 2 kids to ex who is shacked up with Jodie’s ex! Jodie and he ex have a kid now her Im and dolphin nose are having a baby! Where Jeremy Kyle when you need him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Naw that’s a fucked to situation he’s 2 kids to ex who is shacked up with Jodie’s ex! Jodie and he ex have a kid now her Im and dolphin nose are having a baby! Where Jeremy Kyle when you need him 😂😂😂😂
Probably still sorting out that mad Caz and the motley Mollison crew

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Awk i thought Dourface finally got lucky with him 😏
I heard him say the other day Dourface sent him a birthday card at his birthday. He said he's only recently stopped talking to her, she'd just disappeared off his Facebook and that 🫣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I heard him say the other day Dourface sent him a birthday card at his birthday. He said he's only recently stopped talking to her, she'd just disappeared off his Facebook and that 🫣😂
No way 😂 must not have took the news well 🫣

• Haha
That’ll be Dourface’s man back on the couch again, poor bleep will be getting it taken Oot on him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs a missed it, to busy listing to max elsa ranting and watching jj sook up her arse 😂
She’s a riddy , she’s back as predicated posting sob stories when her other tiktoks dancing in her kitchen wae her camel toe oot weren’t getting much attention , she’s got anxiety noo, it’ll be something else next week. Same auld routine with the mad yin

Reactions: 5
My heads fried the nite first nite I’ve sat on tik tok
In a while, thinking am needing a trip to the spa can’t switch my brain off tonight had a tough week don’t know weather am coming or going,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My heads fried the nite first nite I’ve sat on tik tok
In a while, thinking am needing a trip to the spa can’t switch my brain off tonight had a tough week don’t know weather am coming or going,
It’s been a mental day , started aff with a crackheid peeping Tom that spies on dugs, the day was hardly going to be normal 😭

Did any of yous catch dourface in ryans box the other day? She seemed upset ryan and co were questioning why she was in touch all of a sudden and she said because im having a hard time hulk was in the box after she left he was not too kind about her

• Wow
Did any of yous catch dourface in ryans box the other day? She seemed upset ryan and co were questioning why she was in touch all of a sudden and she said because im having a hard time hulk was in the box after she left he was not too kind about her
I know folk were joking but could she be upset he’s having a wean with somebody else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know folk were joking but could she be upset he’s having a wean with somebody else 😂
Wouldnt put it past her she appeared lonely to me (due to the fact she had to turn to yes the bams when she was having a tough time)

Reactions: 4
Wouldnt put it past her she appeared lonely to me (due to the fact she had to turn to yes the bams when she was having a tough time)
she could have came to us tattlers but she picked the racist dolphin snib over us 😏 in all seriousness though, she quite clearly is in a very unhappy relationship & she needs to sort that out & maybe she can start to get her life sorted out & not have to speak to the likes of Lydo or Hulk 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.