Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never cared for her that much when she was here, and i certainly didn't miss her when she fucked off. She always seemed like she'd fit in more with Schemetok than she did here. From her stories, it sounded like she was raising a bunch of Neds and was pleased about doing so. Gave me the boke tbh.

Her man sounds like a piece of tit aswell. No wonder she liked Hulk. She obviously has a type.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was that definitely Dourface 😳 I saw comments joking about it being her and she said a few times she wasn't her. She had sent Ryan and hulk pictures of her face, her man had battered her. Ben asked if she was safe and she said yes.
Yeah it was her hulk came in after she went out the box and ryan said remember the tattler that gave me a tattle account then took it aff me and gabe you it then took it aff you hulk mentioned the birthday card as well

Reactions: 4
Yeah it was her hulk came in after she went out the box and ryan said remember the tattler that gave me a tattle account then took it aff me and gabe you it then took it aff you hulk mentioned the birthday card as well
Yeah I was watching when she came in the box then hulk came in. I must have only been half paying attention because I thought they were at the wind up it was her 🫣😂

Reactions: 3
I didn’t interact or know much about dourface but latching onto dolphin beak was confusing I always thought she was trying to copy Mandy and slow! Think she felt “relevant” with the attention she was getting l! I wish her no harm and I hope she’s safe! Coming in boxes isn’t and won’t help her them ppl only care for themselves and what they can gain! It’s kinda weird sending cards and putting him up in hotel rooms

Reactions: 5
I still canny get over her sending dolphin snib a birthday card wtf. I’d rather send the bleep a letter bomb.

• Haha
Does anyone know what Michelle does for a living and how she can afford to gift so much ? I'm curious. x
I think she has her own business...there was something said about PD paying her wages bill but he couldnt pay her what he owed her or something

Reactions: 1
Scottish tiktokkers doing charity battles , what could possibly go wrong🥴 .
The next round of charity bumping accusations in 3..2..1
The top gifters getting a retreat with elite tanning , mad Janines got her purse oot , canny wait to see her swimming in Stutchys pish

• Haha
Scottish tiktokkers doing charity battles , what could possibly go wrong🥴 .
The next round of charity bumping accusations in 3..2..1
The top gifters getting a retreat with elite tanning , mad Janines got her purse oot , canny wait to see her swimming in Stutchys pish
Where this happening? Swimming in stutchys pish howling😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lala in the box screaming at Mick 😭 why does anyone let that massive migrane in a box 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lala in the box screaming at Mick 😭 why does anyone let that massive migrane in a box 🥴
Talking over everybody’s charity speech 😭
Awww the moneys for charity , is it aye🥴, these bams will be keeping the snappy shopper drivers & dial a booze busy the night

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought Rosie was skint & had to cancel contact with Z because of it but there she is sending gifts to Stephen Ronald & Lydo 🥴

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Thought Rosie was skint & had to cancel contact with Z because of it but there she is sending gifts to Stephen Ronald & Lydo 🥴
She’s at it, I’m surprised she’s no in about this

She’s at it, I’m surprised she’s no in about this
Shouldn’t be surprised she would lie about anything to do with her kids. Probably tried to & that Caroline hasn’t picked her.
---
Yesss the JJ 🤢 reached level 25 gifter, thats some amount of money chucked at absolute wrong yins on the internet, fanny of a lassie!

Attachments

Last edited:
Shouldn’t be surprised she would lie about anything to do with her kids. Probably tried to & that Caroline hasn’t picked her.
---
Yesss the JJ 🤢 reached level 25 gifter, thats some amount of money chucked at absolute wrong yins on the internet, fanny of a lassie!
Anything for attention & to buy her puppets loyalty . Sad cow. The charity would get the whole lot if she donated direct , that wouldn’t feed her ego though.
Plus She’s choking for a sniff of stutchys pish telling yeeze

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would pay good money not to go anywhere with that dirty boggin woman Stutchy.

What's JJ gonna get at this retreat, apart fae a cold sore the size of Mount Etna?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was coming to ask if any of you are watching the charity battle, who's your bets on for bumping the charity money having a technical error with their receipts 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MJ Ronald in the comments acting like her dreams are coming true. What's she so happy about? Does she think this money is going towards getting her a Big Mac or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.