Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay good money not to go anywhere with that dirty boggin woman Stutchy.

What's JJ gonna get at this retreat, apart fae a cold sore the size of Mount Etna?
A lovely dose of the clap 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’ll be buzzing a new story to add to her lifetime of tragic tales 🥳, think eh the Facetuned tiktoks wae sad music she’ll be able to make in between itching 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anything for attention & to buy her puppets loyalty . Sad cow. The charity would get the whole lot if she donated direct , that wouldn’t feed her ego though.
Plus She’s choking for a sniff of stutchys pish telling yeeze
she will need to befriend Maryanne now for some of Stutchys pish 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was coming to ask if any of you are watching the charity battle, who's your bets on for bumping the charity money having a technical error with their receipts 🤔
My moneys on Lala followed by Andra

• Haha
What's happened with the mcColls and Kelly? Might have been a different Kelly I didn't catch the comments but there was a few spats in the comments 🤔😂, have leggy boot and Natalie had a fall out aswell?

I think she has her own business...there was something said about PD paying her wages bill but he couldnt pay her what he owed her or something
I'm always suspicious with people that constantly gift big. x 🙂

Reactions: 3
Aw big Jade is just raging we all know she’s still a big heifer without they filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.