Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he in Africa or something? Is this another partyban?
He’s in Nigeria, Partiban didn’t get money for sob stories he got pet food posted to his house for the animals until he admitted dumping the dugs in the desert

I’m maybe too soft but I feel sorry for Muller the wee guy seems genuinely upset & is living in a hellish way, he shouldn’t have made up sob stories right enough but neither should the Scottish tiktokkers who do the same yet are living in luxury compared to Muller.
He’s fucked up , he’s maybe been desperate as you can see he’s got nothing , it’s like bullying from the cuttinaboots now

Reactions: 5
Just to weigh in about this muller guy apparently he was mailing people saying sob stories to get gifts- havent we saw cher do the same? Say her car needed fixed her man lost his job and she has to pay her bills! And what about rosie? Sob story about her house, her mental health, her holidays? Then latit sob story about her son every single story had elements of lies and none of them are in as desperate a situation as the guy muller is so i mean i can understand someone living the way muller does doing it not those living cushty wee lives in houses with heating electricity and food in the fridge!! And unlike the rest muller has admitted whatever hes done and looks guilty about it we are luckier than we realise to have it as easy as we do living here and all because we were lucky enough to be born here
---
He’s in Nigeria, Partiban didn’t get money for sob stories he got pet food posted to his house for the animals until he admitted dumping the dugs in the desert

I’m maybe too soft but I feel sorry for Muller the wee guy seems genuinely upset & is living in a hellish way, he shouldn’t have made up sob stories right enough but neither should the Scottish tiktokkers who do the same yet are living in luxury compared to Muller.
He’s fucked up , he’s maybe been desperate as you can see he’s got nothing , it’s like bullying from the cuttinaboots now
I was questioning if i was too soft as well because i couldnt help feel bad for the guy

Reactions: 8
The high rise honker was live throughout a Social Work visit. She is ‘bonkers mad’ - my old boss’s phrase when someone really unwell was being admitted.

Yeah I’ve just watched all the recordings. There’s no way that SW will let that lie now. She better be prepared for a lot more involvement. Reports will be flying all over the shop now.

Surely SW will do something now but they said they’ll refer her to women’s aid. Surely they didn’t believe her story that she’s the victim. I wondered if they’ve just made out they believe there’s no concerns, they were out in a flash when they realised she had live streamed the meeting

Surely SW will do something now but they said they’ll refer her to women’s aid. Surely they didn’t believe her story that she’s the victim. I wondered if they’ve just made out they believe there’s no concerns, they were out in a flash when they realised she had live streamed the meeting
Aye they wur off like a shot. They did sound as if they where playing along with her n her mad ramblings but she’s shot herself on the feet wi streaming the live as it’s been recorded and she contradicts herself so so many times. She thinks she’s fly. I’ve always says social workers should be allowed to wear body cameras so half these scruffy bastards can’t say “social work stole ma weans…” Nah

Reactions: 12
Aye they wur off like a shot. They did sound as if they where playing along with her n her mad ramblings but she’s shot herself on the feet wi streaming the live as it’s been recorded and she contradicts herself so so many times. She thinks she’s fly. I’ve always says social workers should be allowed to wear body cameras so half these scruffy bastards can’t say “social work stole ma weans…” Nah
She seems to think if it’s on tiktok then it’s not reliable or that… forgetting that all these tiktoks are just her being screen recording 🤦🏻‍♀️ they only need to watch all them to see how much a liar she is. Why does John not contact social work and explain everything

Reactions: 7
One of my pals is a fantastic Social Worker- we joke she is the child snatcher. I am so happy there are conscientious Social Workers like her out there - I couldn’t do her job 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aye they wur off like a shot. They did sound as if they where playing along with her n her mad ramblings
They’ll have made their minds up that she is an unreasonable person so there is no point in any further conversation. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went back to base and immediately started drawing up plans for what happens next in regards to who looks after her son. And it won’t be her.

I really hope to god social work finally do something to help that wee boy, I never saw the live but how bowfing is that streaming it when it was to do with her child ffs, all sorts of private sensitive information could have been said.

I really hope to god social work finally do something to help that wee boy, I never saw the live but how bowfing is that streaming it when it was to do with her child ffs, all sorts of private sensitive information could have been said.
Shes shared her older sons full social work file on her tt and fb with his behaviours at school recorded his statements about her the lot she doesnt care about any of her sons privacy whatsoever!! I did not catch the live just the SR on the 🐚fish page and i couldnt quite believe what i was hearing

Reactions: 9
Shes shared her older sons full social work file on her tt and fb with his behaviours at school recorded his statements about her the lot she doesnt care about any of her sons privacy whatsoever!! I did not catch the live just the SR on the 🐚fish page and i couldnt quite believe what i was hearing
It’s disgusting, I can’t get my heid round how a mother could have no respect for her sons privacy. Especially on the internet where it’ll be on there forever.
What is the @ for the shellfish profile ? It comes up on my fyp page but I’ve never followed it.
I hope the social work do something as that wean needs help, she needs help anaw she’s needing papped in Leverndale & her documents papped in the bin.

• Haha
I think she's fucked up today telling them about the shellfish page and recording them
---
@Cass_25 stacey_catchuppage

Reactions: 5
She should maybe join the dream team of Lez, Cher and Dee Maxwell. The Clean Queens. Soberiety is the name of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Andra’s not, not been on drugs since circa. 1980 she’s an absolute zoomer and another who loves the extra income she gets from TikTok to pay for the extra scripts she buys 🙄
---
This is from Wallies live green screen this morning 🤔
IMG_6428.jpeg
IMG_6429.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.