Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so bad how that wee boy has slipped through the net. He’s gonny have one big mixed up view of the world coz of his crackpot maw.
As harsh as it sounds he’s destined for Barlinnie with a maw like that. Not a chance at a decent life unless he’s taken away from her now and catches up on a decent education.

Reactions: 2
As harsh as it sounds he’s destined for Barlinnie with a maw like that. Not a chance at a decent life unless he’s taken away from her now and catches up on a decent education.
Education and Social Work are both failing him. Honestly I bet he has the same skill set as a P2, it’s such a shame. It’s like she’s setting him up for a life stuck to her forever. She’ll blame his autism to him, saying that’s why he can’t read, write, understand or problem solve properly. He’s never been given the chance, he needs to be in mainstream education to understand she’s not normal. He’ll always love her as his mum, but he needs to realise there’s a better world away from her, her madness and that flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Education and Social Work are both failing him. Honestly I bet he has the same skill set as a P2, it’s such a shame. It’s like she’s setting him up for a life stuck to her forever. She’ll blame his autism to him, saying that’s why he can’t read, write, understand or problem solve properly. He’s never been given the chance, he needs to be in mainstream education to understand she’s not normal. He’ll always love her as his mum, but he needs to realise there’s a better world away from her, her madness and that flat.
It’s actually heartbreaking because I bet he could be such a bright boy if he was given the chance, but like you said he’s absolutely being failed by education and social work , and of course his mum.

Reactions: 6
It’s too quiet on the schemetok front. I’ve had a day off today and not one of them are causing it 😭 get it the gether fs 😤

• Haha
I'm away over for a look aswell I've saw some mamma/mummy womans videos about being blocked by her

Reactions: 2
Away looking for Louise’s comments about Vavron and got distracted by this. I know a few of you watch CLA.

• Haha
John boys box battles have been interrupted by a wee domestic 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that guy in arlenes house that I can hear opening cans? She's arguing with that natalie lassie again whys her mods naw blocking her?

Reactions: 1
Is that guy in arlenes house that I can hear opening cans? She's arguing with that natalie lassie again whys her mods naw blocking her?
That Natalie’s ripping the pish, she’s trolling Arlene for a buzz and Arlene is so far gone in the nut she canny see it. She needs that abusive monster out her house but she just can’t see past him she’s so far gone, it’s sad that she has naebody in her real life looking out for her . I used to feel sorry for her as she seemed heartbroken that the wee girl wasn’t in her care, but thank fk she isn’t in that house.

Reactions: 5
Exactly and her family obviously know the score. At least they keep the daughter out of this madness. Probably SW order aswell to be fair. She’s very very unpredictable and chaotic.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.