Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nosy bastard in me wanted to find out if the Sinead O'Connor hairdo was because of illness, but i couldn't handle looking through her videos for clues. So if anyone knows more, please enlighten me.
I was willing to take one for the team and look into it for you - I lasted about 30 seconds- soz, I canny dae it! 🤷🏽‍♀️😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was willing to take one for the team and look into it for you - I lasted about 30 seconds- soz, I canny dae it! 🤷🏽‍♀️😳🤣
Did she have a drink problem before? I'm sure I seen a video before and it was someone who was saying respect to Sandra cause she's done it and they were talking about alcohol I could be wrong xx

Reactions: 2
Did she have a drink problem before? I'm sure I seen a video before and it was someone who was saying respect to Sandra cause she's done it and they were talking about alcohol I could be wrong xx
Don’t know about a drink problem, but she’s defo got an annoyin bastard problem. I’m another one that wondered about her short, back n wit the duck is that hairstyle, but couldnae force masel tae look through her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello my C*nts what kind of example is she to them grandweans
She was in getting Botox and it didn’t fix her lip ffs she do as an extra in a Billy Idol movie
She shouts as loud as Cathy in Ilovebeef
SAMMYYYYYYYYY

Polo just went onto Alexis Sharps live on his drama bams account with the mask on that the Dinner With Nicole character wears but quickly left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just went in to danny✂🥾's live, they had been doing a wee whip round for that Muller guy that goes in their lives. I've not watched much of that lot recently but noticed they had a wishlist for him and stuff aswell, from what I can gather someone's tricked him into getting his account details off him and withdrew all his gift money 🫣

• Wow
Steph Yoker on screeching/shouting/ destroying a Cher song on live. What is it with these scheme bampots like Yoker, Fatti Fratti Boom Boom 🔥🔥 and Bush that makes them think they’re some singers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Steph Yoker on screeching/shouting/ destroying a Cher song on live. What is it with these scheme bampots like Yoker, Fatti Fratti Boom Boom 🔥🔥 and Bush that makes them think they’re some singers.
Yoker on the weeklys now as well i see - something shes sooo against - gifting 🤣🤣

I read this too fast and missed the word song - was away trying to find yoker destroying cher cher on a live😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The folk encouraging them to keep making arses of themselves by telling them they are superb singers make me howl😭😂

Steph Yoker saying she is doing the risings this week because she needs to pay her washing machine off. What did these begs do before tiktok lives? Yet again, begging off folk instead of getting a job or using their benefit money to pay their own shite off!

• Haha
Steph Yoker saying she is doing the risings this week because she needs to pay her washing machine off. What did these begs do before tiktok lives? Yet again, begging off folk instead of getting a job or using their benefit money to pay their own shite off!
It does my but in! I’ve took on a sessional
Job on top of working full time as I want to go on holiday and if I’m honest I just don’t want to worry that my wages will stretch the full month some weeks I don’t have a day off but I know I’ve paid for my holidays keep my car on the road all by myself

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.