Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not him in her house, it's the guy Billy. Can't figure out what that Natalie's game is, that Carl has sweet talked her again. She needs to realise he's no good, I've a suspicion he's using her for other means!

Reactions: 2
It's not him in her house, it's the guy Billy. Can't figure out what that Natalie's game is, that Carl has sweet talked her again. She needs to realise he's no good, I've a suspicion he's using her for other means!
Using her to ‘ go chapping doors for Avon books’ at 11/12 at night

Reactions: 5
Heard Arlene asking Natalie for her phone number. Said she would give her a call tomorrow. x

Reactions: 1
Why's Trisha that never eats begging johnbhoy270 for his sausage 😳🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trisha whooooo? He's got his bag packed ready to gooooo
---
Oh my god never mind its trisha trisha is she for real what the duck🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She's going to his😂 she's ready to box wi Lola😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sandra mcCallum (Scottish TikTok)
Just started to watch her and boy can that woman shout
I’m amazed at the way the wee granddaughters cheek back to her🥹

Reactions: 3
Asking him to be her weans step da noo wtf is she on
---
She's got the wee lassie there aswell telling her hes gonny be her stepda the clown

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I cringe every time she appears on my FYP. She's like a thin Dee Maxwell. Gie it a rest, Sandra.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I canny watch her, her voice goes through me😳 she tries too hard to be funny and I know it's just for a daft video but I don't find it funny the way she barks at her man. My phone would be papped down the toilet if I recorded myself speaking to my man like that for tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I canny watch her, her voice goes through me😳 she tries too hard to be funny and I know it's just for a daft video but I don't find it funny the way she barks at her man. My phone would be papped down the toilet if I recorded myself speaking to my man like that for tiktok 😂
My brain just refuses to process her. The shouting, the stupid voices, how hilarious she finds herself, the mad bleeping lips and scrotey face. Her
constant gurning and shite patter. I just can't.

The nosy bastard in me wanted to find out if the Sinead O'Connor hairdo was because of illness, but i couldn't handle looking through her videos for clues. So if anyone knows more, please enlighten me.

My brain just refuses to process her. The shouting, the stupid voices, how hilarious she finds herself, the mad bleeping lips and scrotey face. Her

The nosy bastard in me wanted to find out if the Sinead O'Connor hairdo was because of illness, but i couldn't handle looking through her videos for clues. So if anyone knows more, please enlighten me.
😂😂 Same, Couldn't get that far back to find out either!

• Haha

Ha I have wondered the same and wtf is wrong with her Lip
The way she shouts at that wee Bailey is awful 😢

Reactions: 3
That Sandra does my head in, I know it's meant to be fun but she trys way too hard and it's so forced 😭 that screeching voice she does goes right through me. I'm glad I'm not alone cause ie never seen anyone mention her before 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.