Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember there being money raised for shaunthesheep to have top surgery ? Does anyone know why he didn’t go ahead with it and where the money is

Reactions: 1
Can anyone remember there being money raised for shaunthesheep to have top surgery ? Does anyone know why he didn’t go ahead with it and where the money is
probably snorted it. He was meant to have a fundraiser night & nothing came of that either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watching the bams playing guess who with the lastest masked character?

Reactions: 1
Is it the Batman? I've seen someone with a mask resembling Batman. Do these cunts just sit and wonder what they're going to do that night and think duck it I'll put on the mask and see if tik tok can guess who I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sounds like lottie

Just realised it looks like a guy I wasn't even watching just listening 🤣
---
Is it the Batman? I've seen someone with a mask resembling Batman. Do these cunts just sit and wonder what they're going to do that night and think duck it I'll put on the mask and see if tik tok can guess who I am 😂
Screenshot_20230723_231521_TikTok.jpg

That's the account I can't tell if they're male or female duck knows who it is🤣
I've saw the batman one aswell I can never work out what he's talking about he makes me feel uncomfortable as duck👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Whoever it is, needs to wrap using the name dinner with Nicole , it’s ripping the pish out of a young lassie who is partially sighted who does pretty much harmless tiktoks of her dinners. It’s in bad taste, I’ve saw the lassie cause no harm on the app to deserve ridiculed or have troll pages made up of her.

Reactions: 10
Who is gangstergranny?
Elizabeth who is always in Ryan's lives. x
---
Whoever it is, needs to wrap using the name dinner with Nicole , it’s ripping the pish out of a young lassie who is partially sighted who does pretty much harmless tiktoks of her dinners. It’s in bad taste, I’ve saw the lassie cause no harm on the app to deserve ridiculed or have troll pages made up of her.
That's terrible. I haven't saw her before. x
---
That's terrible. I haven't saw her before. x

Reactions: 3
Agree 100%

Obviously not got the brain cells to think of their own name

Reactions: 5
I've saw the account in comments for a while, never saw the real girls account before. Whoever it is is clearly another bam, he said he had the "decent ones" in his box 🙄
Anybody decent wouldn’t encourage a young lassie with blindness caused by some sort of brain damage she’s had from birth to be ridiculed, she openly talks about her disabilities & what caused them . It’s just no right, like can you imagine she comes across this. It’s no as if they are ripping the pish out of one of the many cretins on that app who do cause harm or damage to folk

Reactions: 8
The live is boring I dont even care who it is now🤣
It’s bizarre folk like Ben who values her privacy & is constantly wrongly doxxed, and Lydo who used to pretend he was someone he wasn’t are getting so invested in it.
It’s another Jury the novelty will soon wear off & all sorts of trouble will come from it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.