Scariest TV shows or films you’ve ever seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just watched Hell House LLC on Shudder and I was really impressed. Really well done found footage haunted house adventure and super creepy, although the second one was pretty awful lol

HOST on Shudder. I watched it during lockdown. Only an hour long. Oh boy did it make me and my son squeal and jump. I'm a huge horror movie fan and don't scare easily but HOST got me good.
Do you think Shudder is worth it for someone who watches maybe one or two horror movies a month? I'm fed up of the crappy jump scare ones on Netflix. I see that they have V/H/S 94 on there - V/H/S is hands down the creepiest, scariest film I've ever seen. My OH really doesn't care for horror at all though so the opportunities to watch those films are few and far between!

Reactions: 1
Can you let me know if you think you can watch this as a standalone series? I've not started it yet and seen as though it's not been renewed for a second season, I was hoping it didn't end on a cliffhanger, etc?
Will do. (y)

You'll have to wait until Monday though as I won't get a chance to finish it until then 😁

Can you let me know if you think you can watch this as a standalone series? I've not started it yet and seen as though it's not been renewed for a second season, I was hoping it didn't end on a cliffhanger, etc?
Finished it tonight.

Yes, you can watch it as a standalone series though there is an option for a second series. I enjoyed it.

I can understand your hesitation. I loved 'La Revolution' and that was most definitely set up for a second series which never happened but you can watch Archive 81 satisfied.

Finished it tonight.

Yes, you can watch it as a standalone series though there is an option for a second series. I enjoyed it.

I can understand your hesitation. I loved 'La Revolution' and that was most definitely set up for a second series which never happened but you can watch Archive 81 satisfied.
Ah great. Thanks for letting me know 👍

Finished it tonight.

Would anyone like to come back when finished and discuss the ending of Archive 81...? Not sure if there's a thread?

Watched Woman in black yesterday and enjoyed it well put together.

Would anyone like to come back when finished and discuss the ending of Archive 81...? Not sure if there's a thread?

Watched Woman in black yesterday and enjoyed it well put together.
There's a thread for Archive 81 here:

There is also a sequel called The Women In Black 2:Angel of Death.

Reactions: 2
I keep seeing adverts for The Black Phone - think that might be my first horror at the cinema since I watched Midsommar!

Reactions: 7
Going to see Black phone next week 😬.

Has anyone watched Babadook? Remember Mark Kermode raving about it on Wittertainment.

Reactions: 2
This looks potentially really good.

Also I really wanna see black phone but I’m waiting for it to go up on a certain site. There’s only cam recordings at the minute and I cannot sit through that 🤣

If there are any Most Haunted fans on here, I've seen on Gogglebox they have been showing a programme called Spooked Scotland. It seems to be very similar to MH and the psychic has Derek Acorah vibes.

Don't think it looks scary but maybe watchable if you like that type of thing.

If there are any Most Haunted fans on here, I've seen on Gogglebox they have been showing a programme called Spooked Scotland. It seems to be very similar to MH and the psychic has Derek Acorah vibes.

Don't think it looks scary but maybe watchable if you like that type of thing.
The two on that show Gail and Chris did a show together yars ago called Dead Famous, was really good. This was probably mid 2000s so peak ghost tv time.

I’m really intrigued by the Netflix series Wednesday (as in Wednesday adams) and also the new guillermo del toro horror series! I think they are due out later on in the year

Any upcoming shows you guys are looking forward to?

I was going to start this then I saw it’s been cancelled already 😭 I hate when they do this and only give a show one season
Ah no! I actually mentioned Archive81 on here as I was scared pretty badly by it and even had a nightmare, but I was kind of looking forward to a second season.

The Ring (Japanese version). Jigsaw seried is horrible. Not scary but unwatchable.