Archive 81 - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching this on Netflix? I am finding it very creepy :eek:
Yeah I've been fast forwarding the parts that I find scary haha. I can't get into it or follow it. I will continue on though and hopefully it will make sense to me. I find it confusing. Good distraction though to try and focus on something to figure out what's going on 🙂 do you understand what's happening in it?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I've been fast forwarding the parts that I find scary haha. I can't get into it or follow it. I will continue on though and hopefully it will make sense to me. I find it confusing. Good distraction though to try and focus on something to figure out what's going on 🙂 do you understand what's happening in it?
You do need to watch carefully so you don't miss anything. Dan was hired to restore some fire damaged video tapes. The man who hired Dan wants to find out how the fire started and basically what's on the tapes for reasons that will be answered later on. Then what he sees on those tapes start messing with his head. I can't say too much more without spoiling it.
Some parts remind me of the movie Watchers in the Wood mixed with the exorcist 🤣 :eek: It does get really good. I think there might be another season.

I watched the trailer but I'm in two minds about actually watching the show. It seems like something I might like but then again I find a lot of these Netflix shows very hit and miss. This show sounds a bit like a podcast I used to listen to called The Black Tapes. Actually, that podcast was meant to be a TV show at one point, but it doesn't look like it happened.

Just got the first ep on. Heard its scary but haunting of hill house was meant to be and it really wasnt so...

I watched all of this. It's not scary at all. I'm looking forward to season 2 after the way it ended.

Reactions: 2
Hello 👋 bumping this because I just want to make sure I have understood the ending correctly...

Also to bemoan the fact there is no series 2 😭

So Dan was trapped in the past yes? I'm pretty sure i saw the twin towers reflected in the window as he looks out across the city at the end?!