Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olive&salmon

So took my higher does of Mounjaro on Friday and was sick last night. Has anyone had similar side effects on mounjaro?

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Irish user here got my Ozempic tg. 3 weeks since I had a jab and my eating is all over the place. Just crappy. Glad to get back on it. Really would love to try Mounjaro. So jealous of the uk option. We seem so slow to introduce the full range.
Hello. Best of luck on your journey. Do you mind me asked where you got prescribed? Find it hard to access ozempic in Ireland. My gp only seems to want to prescribe saxenda at a push. Tried that before and got on okish but had to stop due to the shortages. Determined to restart something ASAP but so hard to access in Ireland I find.

Kawaiiuk

I had bad constipation on week 1 and 2 of 1mg wegovy. I've now been on it for 6 weeks (going up to the next dose next time) and the constipation has cleared.

I would say you've paid for it, if you can stick it out then keep going, you're so close to your goal. But if not I'm sure you can manage to go it alone now you're used to reduced calories.

Rmd0609

Has anyone got a code for Medexpress for the 5mg Mounjaro own please? I can only see codes for new users not existing! Thanks 😊

HarJR289

Chatty Member
You’re right! I did wegovy one week and MJ the next per Lloyd’s Pharmacy’s guidance. Didn’t have any side effects.

Finished my 2nd pen this week (5mg) and as someone on here recommended, I just forced the pen to twist to get the ‘extra’ dose out. Which probably means I had 10mg but no side effects so far and did it on Weds.
How are you finding MJ? Are you happy you did the switch?

I'm on week 4 (mj) and this is the first week I've had symptoms - not sure if it's because I've needed to take ibuprofen.
I can't eat a thing, all food is repulsive. I've just forced some rice down and could feel my jaw quivering. It's like food is about appealing as eating wood chippings 🥹

Beaniebop

Hi all,
I have been following for a while and stared Saxenda 7 weeks ago, all good so far!
The only problem I’ve been having recently is with the sulphur burps, which are disgusting. I’m wondering if any of you have any advice for what helped you with them? Or even disguised them from others? 🤣

BottyClacker

I’ve not really had bad side effects from Wegovy. Sometimes a bit of diarrhoea and I found in the early days if I overate I’d wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick and full but I’ve learnt my lesson on that one.

I didn’t really get the reduction in appetite till I got to 1mg
Thank you for your reply 😊

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Hi guys. After injecting wegovy in your leg does nay else get a tingling feeling in thier leg is this normal , I do be so nervous for the first hour or so after doing it

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
Thanks to whoever linked to the diary of a ceo podcast on this with Johann Hari. He grated on me a bit in it and is a bit dramatic but it’s a very balanced view on this subject
Thanks, this looks good. I'd listen but it's quite long haha, any chance you could give a quick summary?! what disease risk is increased "by a factor of 9" for eg?

Louanne

VIP Member
The only thing you really need to prep is ensure you have supplements, something to help with constipation and a bottle to carry round as you will always be thirsty.

I started 17th February. I’m down 2 stone from 14 to 12.
Thank you - that's great advice and much appreciated.

Well done on your weight loss, that's fab! I've quite a bit to lose so hoping this can finally help me beat it.

Livelife01

I’m so similar to you and I’ve nearly finished my first mounjaro, I’ve had v few side effects and lost half a stone. Go for it xx
Thank you, I actually cancelled and got my money back but now I have no idea what to do, because I am desperate to lose a few stone now. I may give it another few weeks then order again. So glad it’s working for you xx