Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

Has anyone experienced hair loss whilst taking Wegovy?
Yeah my hairs falling out similar to how it did when I was pregnant/post birth. Luckily my hairs very thick so it's not noticeable to others, but the regrowth is starting to look very wispy and annoying 🙈

conrea37

VIP Member
Took dose 2 last night and woke up with mild nausea like I did on semaglutide. Had way too much food yesterday too

freddofrog

oh my god, i was so ill this morning - i won’t go into details as it’s grim but my body was NOT happy with me. im wondering if its because i had a grand total of two beers last night? any booze seems to make me feel so sick now, and if this morning is anything to go by im sacking off drinking entirely.

on 0.5 wegovy now

OhFFS

Another newbie question here...sorry.
Have you found a supplier with an 'after service' -on-line check ins, slimming group style support to be better or is there so much support and info online that it's not really necessary? Fully appreciate it's what works best on a personal level but interested to hear people's experiences. Thanks so much.

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
I did my first 2.5 Mounjaro injection on Tuesday night. I’ve had low level nausea but nothing that I can’t manage or ignore. Last night though, the heartburn 😩😩 it was bad. I think I’m going to grab some omeprazole or something cos rennies only took the edge off enough so I could sleep.

That aside, I weighed myself today (I couldn’t resist) and I am down 11.5lbs! I’ve been trying to go to the gym more and I’m definitely not as hungry. Before I’d have chocolate with every meal and a side of biscuits with breakfast but I haven’t fancied it at all!
You lost 11.5lbs in less than a week??

It isn't due to land in the UK until today. Some suppliers are doing back orders but most haven't got it listed yet. I have had to stay on 5mg for another month.
Ahh I might have to do the same. Ended up stuck on Wegovy 1mg for 3 months due to stock issues, that’s one of the reasons I gave up on it. Much preferring MJ so far. Hoping 7.5 is available soon 🤞🏼