Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I have my last shot from the Mounjaro starter pen tonight. Compared to the first 3 doses, it hardly twisted and looks like loads is left in the pen. Is this to be expected or is it faulty? 🤔

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Has anyone had a surgical procedure whilst on Mounjaro.
I was wondering about injecting when going for surgery and found this

• If you take the drug daily, do not take it on the day of your procedure.
  • If you take the drug weekly, stop taking it a week prior to the day of your procedure.
So If I inject normally on a Sunday and surgery is a week on Monday can I inject this weekend? confused.

Waffleandlies

3rd injection of 1.7mg wegovy yesterday. Lost 2lbs in two and a half weeks so feeling a bit deflated 🥲

does anyone know if there’s a reason for changing location each week other than not injecting the same spot? I’ve been doing my left thigh but doing different spots each week- hadn’t realised it was meant to be different location rather than just avoid the last injection site since I started- wondering if I need to actually swap for a specific reason 😂

Preened

I’m on week 7 of Mounjaro. Have had no major side effects until this week and now they have hit me like a truck. I have been living on Imodium this past 4 days. It doesn’t make any sense to me why this is happening now? If it had happened when I moved up a dose it would have been understandable. Has this happened anyone else?

mindlessness

VIP Member
Never been so cold in my entire life 😩 I cannot heat up - had the fire on all morning, my oodie and fleecy joggers (I'm working from home) and I've just boiled the kettle for my hot water bottle 😂 I look like I'm preparing for a bitter winter! I mentioned it at my last doctors appointment and she just said yeah that can happen 🙃 I'd rather be cold and nearly 4 stone lighter though so I'll take shivering
Would some hand warmers help? You can get them on Amazon and in Boots. Probably other places too! Anyway, they’re little pouches you can snap and put in your pocket or just hold to keep your hands warm.

Also heat patches that people use for back pain etc could be helpful? They stay warm for ages. I use one sometimes for period pain. But in the dead of winter I have been know to just put one on for some extra warmth 😆 https://www.boots.com/boots-direct-to-skin-heat-patch-4-patches

Chico

For those of not loosing as much as others, I’ve been losing barely 1lbs for the last few weeks and today, 3.3lbs down! I’m now 1stone 11 down but it has been slow. Keep with it and trust the process.
Do you mind me asking which one are you taking and how long have you been taking it for please?

conrea37

VIP Member
Up to 5mg Mounjaro last night, only now getting hungry having woken up twice overnight and finally up to my alarm at 7:30
I was worried it wasn’t as effective as I ate so much last week when I was feeling a bit unwell

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Today is jab day for me but I’m so unwell with a severe ear infection and on antibiotics. In so much pain and can’t sleep so I’m worried about adding wegovy to the mix but also don’t want to go too long without as worry my body will react badly if I leave it too long between doses 😩

newaroundhere123

has anyone flown with their pen? I'm going away next week and have a shot while I'm away so I need to take it, don't know whether to put it in my packed luggage or hand luggage and if I put it in my hand luggage do I need to put it in the liquid bag? and like the whole box so the prescription is printed on it?

merlot

Chatty Member
I had my third mj injection on tues, felt so ill on Wednesday crazy tired.
Today I felt better, went on a tiny bike ride (only 2mile) got back and feel like I'm about to die. Fainting, burning up, retching to be sick, the works. It is bloody hot out I suppose.. But wtf. AND still no weight loss.
😢

Louanne

VIP Member
So I'm starting my Mounjaro today. I wanted to inject this morning, but am out for most of the day, back late afternoon.
Is there a risk any side effects would kick in quite quickly, and I'm therefore better to wait until I get home?

lola212

Hiya does anyone know if it’s possible to get wegovy or mounjaro with a BMI of 28? All the websites I’ve tried say above 30.

xxoo1993

Sorry if this has already been answered but my ADHD brain hasnt got the attention span to read through all of the threads.

How are you guys getting ozempic? Can I order it online without a prescription or consultation?

Taken my fourth injection of MJ today. Did I read on the last thread that others found there was liquid still left in the pen? It looks like a full dose. My pen is like that, what’s that all about? 🤷🏽‍♀️