Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is everyone getting their Ozempic? I’ve been paying £200 on manual but must be able to get it for less? I’ve lost a fair bit of weight on it now as I‘ve been using it since mid October, so ideally would prefer to go to somewhere that doesn’t contact my GP? Thanks in advance

For anyone looking at buying Saxenda - 10% off at Superdrug with AS10FST. I don’t think they deliver though, which means I’ll stick with Asda forever!

I don’t think Saxenda is having any effect on my appetite - I’ve just had 3 veggie sausages, egg, beans and chips. I’m on 3.0, and not sure what to do now. I’m not snacking, and not wildly hungry, doing 16/8, so as long as I’m losing weight I suppose I’ll stick with it (so much to go!).

Reactions: 2
I’m on week 7 now & only a few pounds lost so far, 1mg oz for the past 3 weeks & im starting to thinks it’s just not working for me. Anyone had weight loss kick in this far in?

My 0.25 pen actually contains 1.5 according to the label, so that is 6 doses. So you do get a couple extra. I assume that’s standard.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I will never stop singing ozempic praises! I have been on it since January (was on Rybelsus before hand for 2 months but was so poorly but had lost 1 stone) I’ve just weighed myself this morning and I’m officially 3 stone down! No longer constantly think about what to eat next, feel so much more confident in myself and finding myself a whole new wardrobe in clothes that I outgrew!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will never stop singing ozempic praises! I have been on it since January (was on Rybelsus before hand for 2 months but was so poorly but had lost 1 stone) I’ve just weighed myself this morning and I’m officially 3 stone down! No longer constantly think about what to eat next, feel so much more confident in myself and finding myself a whole new wardrobe in clothes that I outgrew!
well done you! I'm the same. I don't mean to sound like a broken record but after a life of unsuccessful dieting and desperate measures its wonderful to have finally found something that works and is sustainable.

Reactions: 4
Just had my 2nd weigh day - I’ve lost 2lb!! I am so shocked because I honestly felt this week was a write off!

Reactions: 3
I spent hours reading through these threads and watching tiktoks last week and have gone for it. Placed an order with Juniper and it's arriving today

I lost a lot of weight on Keto a few years ago but menopause has smacked in the face along with lockdown and a fully remote working life. I am disgusted with myself and I'm nearly back to my original weight. I wake up every day with good intentions and it all goes to tit every single day. I am hoping the so called food noise is going to stop as I seem to have zero willpower

Just had a text to say it's being delivered today - here's hoping!

Reactions: 7
End of week three and I’ve lost 5lb in total now. Im over the moon with that. I’ve deffo lost inches as my clothes feel great 👍🏻 but most of all, I love that there’s no food noise. It’s honestly bliss ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
End of week three and I’ve lost 5lb. Im over the moon with that. I’ve deffo lost inches as my clothes feel great 👍🏻 but most of all, I love that there’s no food noise. It’s honestly bliss ❤
I am so hoping the food noise goes. I think going through the menopause and working at home on my own all day every day has increased the volume so much it can't be ignored!!!

I am so hoping the food noise goes. I think going through the menopause and working at home on my own all day every day has increased the volume so much it can't be ignored!!!
Oh I completely get that. It’s so liberating to not be thinking about food. Im honestly amazed by it.

That’s amazing! I can’t wait to get to this point.

I’m almost a week in taking Rybelsus 3mg tablets.
What side effects did you have? You were able to tolerate the injections better?

Oh I completely get that. It’s so liberating to not be thinking about food. Im honestly amazed by it.
but sometimes only sometimes I miss the pleasure eating some gorg food on a meal out brings. Ozempic seems to have dulled the dopamine affect that this brought me too. I mean I know the food is lovely rather then feel it (and probably that was why I was fat).

Reactions: 5
So I’ve received my order from MyJuniper but it’s someone else’s name on the pen!! I’ve emailed them but it’s the usual auto-response. It’s obviously the same medication and an admin error but still, feel dubious about using it!

Day 3 for me on rybelsus and felt sick again today. But also hungry. Really hungry!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.