Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone travelled with ozempic? I’m seriously considering giving it a try but I’m going to Spain for a week in July and I’m worried about the idea of travelling with needles?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone travelled with ozempic? I’m seriously considering giving it a try but I’m going to Spain for a week in July and I’m worried about the idea of travelling with needles?
I’m pretty sure it’s fine for flying, you just keep the needles in your hand luggage with the pen. I’ve got a little insulin travel case I put mine in when travelling.

I never really know what to do with used needles though other than just take them home?

I have those ones, they’re fine 😊 the needle is just slightly longer than the ones you get with the pen but other than that they’re the same 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Would you all recommend rybelsus or ozempic??
I understand ozempic is more effective as its injected. I'm taking Rybelsus because it's slightly cheaper. I've read the supply of the oral ozempic is more reliable as well. Rybelsus is working so far for me - 3 weeks on the starter dose and I'm 7lb down.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I understand ozempic is more effective as its injected. I'm taking Rybelsus because it's slightly cheaper. I've read the supply of the oral ozempic is more reliable as well. Rybelsus is working so far for me - 3 weeks on the starter dose and I'm 7lb down.
Have you had many side effects?

That's fantastic 😍 Thank you for taking the time to reply ❤

• Heart
I am started saxenda tomorrow. Worried about bruising and side effects.
Have people gained all the weight they have lost after stopping?

I’ve just bit the bullet and had my order confirmed with my juniper. Slightly apprehensive about the price but if this lets me get my eating habits under control then I need to at least give it a try

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how you can tell when it’s finally completely empty??
When the grey twist reaches the end and it no longer clicks….I’ve believe there’s 8 x .25, or 4 x .25 plus 2 x .5 in my pen. As I’m doing well on the .25 and health express is out of stock I’m gonna keep going at .25ml till this pen runs out.

When the grey twist reaches the end and it no longer clicks….I’ve believe there’s 8 x .25, or 4 x .25 plus 2 x .5 in my pen. As I’m doing well on the .25 and health express is out of stock I’m gonna keep going at .25ml till this pen runs out.
This was my plan just in case I get cut off but I’m absolutely STARVING today so I’m gonna have to increase soon. Don’t know if it’s because Aunt Period is in town 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.