Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the beginning, I just get full up quicker, but generally have smallish side of normal portions sizes. I’ve never had any vomiting, but can count on an upset stomach if I’ve pushed the limits too much.
Strangely, I find 1.8 or 2.4 (saxenda) better at appetite control than 3.0 - I’ve just gone down a bit because of it.

Reactions: 2
Does the 1mg pen cost the same as the 0.25?

Probably a very silly question but I’m just wondering if we get 4 times the medication for the same price?! Lol
Yeah. Mad ain’t it? I’ve paid £149 for each of my two months so far and was 0.25 first month and now 0.5. Just shows what a profit they must make when they can do double for the same price. I should have gone into pharmaceuticals!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.