Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought my juniper didn’t ask questions. I’ve been asked for waist measurement and now they want photos. Is there anywhere that don’t as so many questions? I am overweight but not obese and just desperate to get these pens.
It might be because people have been lying about their weight to get them that they are taking extra precautions. It is regulated medication at the end of the day and it should only be used as licensed

Reactions: 9
It might be because people have been lying about their weight to get them that they are taking extra precautions. It is regulated medication at the end of the day and it should only be used as licensed
Which has caused shortages for people who actually do need it and don’t want to just lose a stone to go on holiday!

Reactions: 18
I’m into week 2 of taking rybelsus and honestly it’s changed my life my brain is no longer thinking what can I eat next it’s so calm. I have suffered sickness but only if I haven’t eaten which happens as I don’t feel hungry or if I ever over eat. It’s probably too early to tell but at this moment in time I feel amazing even with the sickness good bye cravings

Reactions: 5
Which has caused shortages for people who actually do need it and don’t want to just lose a stone to go on holiday!
There is alot of that use. It does seem harder in Ireland to get a perscription and alot of pharmacists are choosing in times of shortage to not give to non diabetics. We don't have the option of online dispension yet.

Reactions: 2
I’m into week 2 of taking rybelsus and honestly it’s changed my life my brain is no longer thinking what can I eat next it’s so calm. I have suffered sickness but only if I haven’t eaten which happens as I don’t feel hungry or if I ever over eat. It’s probably too early to tell but at this moment in time I feel amazing even with the sickness good bye cravings
I’m day 2 oh my god, I’ve felt sick as a dog today. I had 2 force toast down because I wasn’t hungry. I’m hoping it won’t last too long, and I feel ok soon

I’m day 2 oh my god, I’ve felt sick as a dog today. I had 2 force toast down because I wasn’t hungry. I’m hoping it won’t last too long, and I feel ok soon
I find if u have something to eat little and often the sickness goes so even if ur not hungry just have something

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m on Day 5 and felt like that on the second day.
Drinking more water helped and eating something seemed to have settled things.

It’s so liberating to not be thinking about food all the time. Its still very early days but cravings have gone!

My husband is away with work and usually i’d order in a Chinese takeout but didn’t- Who am I?!

It’s nice to see more people sharing their journey on Rybelsus. I did try Saxenda but the SE were horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi all, I have been getting Ozempic with Manual for the last 8 weeks. I’m due to take my first dose of 1mg on Tuesday but have just had an email saying they do not have any 1mg pens in stock & currently have no forescast as to when they will have them available. Just wondering if there are any other providers people would recommend who could put me straight on 1mg? I really don’t want to have to start on 0.25mg again!

Reactions: 1
Hi all, I have been getting Ozempic with Manual for the last 8 weeks. I’m due to take my first dose of 1mg on Tuesday but have just had an email saying they do not have any 1mg pens in stock & currently have no forescast as to when they will have them available. Just wondering if there are any other providers people would recommend who could put me straight on 1mg? I really don’t want to have to start on 0.25mg again!
I moved to quickmeds, I just had to confirmed I was already taking it. However they are out of stock until next week and only letting current patients order but worth watching to see if it opens up.

London Slimming Clinic didnt ask questions when I was ordering Saxenda from them. I have moved to My Juniper for Ozempic and they only wanted a waist measurement
I had to answer loads of questions with London slimming clinic and wait for it to be approved. I have to double check all the information every time I reorder and wait for it to be approved again. Strange you weren’t asked any 🙈

I had to answer loads of questions with London slimming clinic and wait for it to be approved. I have to double check all the information every time I reorder and wait for it to be approved again. Strange you weren’t asked any 🙈
It’s odd isn’t it. They only asked me my weight and height. Done. 💁🏻‍♀️ It seems quite arbitrary.

I thought my juniper didn’t ask questions. I’ve been asked for waist measurement and now they want photos. Is there anywhere that don’t as so many questions? I am overweight but not obese and just desperate to get these pens.
I had to give waist measurement then they asked for photos. I’m also overweight but not obese but I look horrendous in the pics I sent so they approved it straight away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I did 4 weeks at 0.25mg then 4 weeks at 0.5mg. Due to start on 1mg for my next injection
If you are loosing at .5 you can keep going at that. I clicked to go to .75 or .8 for a few weeks and continued to loose while ecccking out my pen in crap supply market.
---
I was a month without a pen so went back to .5 even though have a 1 ml pen. Second week still took a .5. Not in overly great form nothing to do with ozempic so don't want full force. Also interested to see if a month off and restart breaks a stall

Reactions: 1
I had to give waist measurement then they asked for photos. I’m also overweight but not obese but I look horrendous in the pics I sent so they approved it straight away 😂
This was me too! As soon as they saw those pictures, they were like ‘absolutely yes’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.