Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took me about 6/7 months to lose 5 stone with Saxenda. It is expensive but the money I saved on food balanced it out

Reactions: 6
It took me about 6/7 months to lose 5 stone with Saxenda. It is expensive but the money I saved on food balanced it out
I am bad for spending - buying unnecessary clothes and make up so if I give myself a spending ban until I lose the weight I know I’ll be ok. I just can’t stop spending 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am bad for spending - buying unnecessary clothes and make up so if I give myself a spending ban until I lose the weight I know I’ll be ok. I just can’t stop spending 🤣
Rather than buying clothes new because they won’t fit for very long you could try buying on Vinted and then reselling on there when you shrink out of it? That’s what I’ve been doing 😁

Reactions: 3
Rather than buying clothes new because they won’t fit for very long you could try buying on Vinted and then reselling on there when you shrink out of it? That’s what I’ve been doing 😁
oh I’m so much worse than that, I buy clothes in like size 10 or 12 as motivation - all whilst continuously getting fatter. I never actually buy anything in a size 16 (what size I am) it’s a problem!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
B546C1DF-4A45-41B6-9158-1704ED8F572F.jpeg

I tried to re-order this morning…hopefully just waiting on a delivery…I’ve requested to be notified when they get stock in.

Reactions: 2
Random question but is anyone else on ozempic constantly feeling cold?
Not me personally (although it has been very cold where I live in Uk recently) but I read on the leaflet it’s a common side effect associated with low blood sugar. You may not be eating enough

Reactions: 1
Not me personally (although it has been very cold where I live in Uk recently) but I read on the leaflet it’s a common side effect associated with low blood sugar. You may not be eating enough
Oh really that could be it I hardly eat anymore to be fair! I’m going abroad next week half tempted to take my coat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
thanks for all the advice guys! went to the chemist on friday to pick up my saxenda pens but they didn’t have the needles yet for them so hopefully can pick them up tomorrow and get started 🤞🏽

I left my saxenda pen at work on Friday and I’m definitely feeling it, I’ve done nothing but eat all weekend 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.