Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it only works due to an underlying condition like PCOS. Have you ever been to your doctor and asked them to look into why you cannot lose weight?
Sadly I do not have a medical excuse and the only reason for my constant failure at weight loss is due to my inability to control my appetite. I’ve tried everything over the years, every fad diet, slimming tea, weight watchers, slimming world, purging etc etc. I finally feel like I’ve found something that works for me and I hope you can understand why it’s hurtful to hear someone say I shouldn’t be using it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What about trying another supplier?

When I reach my target I want to stay on a maintenance dose for a year and I worry about being refused too. I have a bit to go before I have that issue, I must add.

Reactions: 2
Sadly I do not have a medical excuse and the only reason for my constant failure at weight loss is due to my inability to control my appetite. I’ve tried everything over the years, every fad diet, slimming tea, weight watchers, slimming world, purging etc etc. I finally feel like I’ve found something that works for me and I hope you can understand why it’s hurtful to hear someone say I shouldn’t be using it.
I understand. However you case has been looked over by medical professionals who believe you are not suitable. At the end of the day ozempic isn’t a sweetie, it’s a drug which can have serious consequences, the medical company are doing what they believe is best.

Reactions: 5
I'm with you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Try my juniper I think it is.
manual is where I got my ozempic from
There’s a few others if you Google
I hope you get one that helps you out x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah people can be unnecessarily snippy. www.myjuniper.co.uk. Add a few extra llb onto your actual weight and voila 😂😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just cancelled a takeaway for the first time ever …. I really fancied one then as soon as I ordered I was like actually I feel quite sick at the thought of eating! This is very unlike me 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve just cancelled a takeaway for the first time ever …. I really fancied one then as soon as I ordered I was like actually I feel quite sick at the thought of eating! This is very unlike me 😂
I fancied chippy tea. Husband goes to order online and I change my mind
This NEVER happens 😂😂😂😂

How do you know what’s left? Xxx
Not sure, I’m going to do one more 0.5 (2x 0.25) with this pen and see what’s left.

it says 1.5ml on the packet but I’ve had that now and there is about half of the see through bit still full.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s fair for people to be mindful of whether someone may be susceptible to abusing the meds due to an ED.

I am so bunged up I feel like (excuse pun) tit. I’ve hardly eaten today cos I just haven’t any room for it but I want to eat and feel weary. I have a little left of one pen and then another pen left and after that I’m going to go it alone I think. I’m feeling really bloated and big today and not like it’s working much.

Reactions: 12
Just read the guide and realise it says you don’t have to keep Ozempic in the fridge after the first dose. I can hide it in my bedside table then ?

Reactions: 3
I've still not been refunded for my unsuccessful order! Worried I've been scammed by Health Express

Is anyone in Ireland on Saxenda? I'm running out in few days and I see that my usual pharmacy has up that there are supply issues and that it won't be available in Ireland until mid May. Really don't want to go off for month and have to start again. Would appreciate any info. Thanks.

I have been reading these threads with interest as am thinking about trying one of these meds (though need to chat to a dr about some pre-existing health stuff). Thought I would join a fb group or two. Oh my they are intense. Tattle yet again turning out to be a much lovelier place than people would imagine!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Update - post laxative loss have finally hit a stone so yeah I’ll keep taking it for a bit but maaaan I felt ill yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So ordered yesterday from health express and my tablets rybelsus have just arrived excited to get started

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.