Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@raspberryjuice can I ask if you have has any noticeable effects on you face? I've read about ozempic face, which is basically where you lose weight on your face and get wrinkles and I am a bit worried. Got 50+lbs to lose but currently have no wrinkles and would like to stay that way for a few more years :ROFLMAO:
I had no wrinkles before I started and still don’t have any 😂 I got on the bus as an under 25 at the weekend without even asking (I’m mid 30s) and had a nurse taking blood argue with me that I had my DOB wrong by 10 years a few weeks ago because she didn’t believe I was born in the 80s, so I’m assuming it’s not made me look old and wrinkly 😁 I definitely haven’t noticed that it has anyway. Hope that helps 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Day 1 on rybelsus. We've definitely not felt as hungry but not sure if that's just a placebo effect!

Reactions: 2
I’ve lost a stone so far and I still have 3 stone to go, I haven’t noticed any more wrinkles appearing and I’m in my 40s. Maybe try taking multi vitamins every day.

I’m quite enjoying the food not tasting as good or the same, that’s helping me not over eat. Normally I’d have tucked into a few of my children’s Easter eggs but the taste of chocolate just isn’t the same now, I love this feeling.

Reactions: 8
Hi all, I’m on week 5 of Ozempic. I did 3 weeks at 0.25, 1 week at 0.5 & this week I’ve started 1mg. I know I didn’t do long enough on 0.25 & 0.5 but it’s literally doing nothing so I’m wondering if I’m wasting my time, I’ve lost no weight at all 😩 has anyone experienced similar? Did the weight loss ever pick up? (I should probably mention it’s not the pen, I’m buying it in a vial & have to fill the needles myself which I hate). Debating moving to the pen.

Friday morning for me. I work full time and I find I’m tired over the weekend. I think it’s the Ozempic. At least if I fancy a Kip I can have one on a Saturday or Sunday.

I didn’t lose anything on Ozempic for the first 3 months but lost 22 lbs over the following 4 months.

Reactions: 6
Took my very first dose of Ozempic yesterday afternoon, and I don't know if I'm imagining it but food / drink is tasting different already. Did this happen so quickly for anyone else? Or is it possibly just psychosomatic? It seems too soon to be experiencing stuff like taste bud changes. 😂

Reactions: 3
Took my very first dose of Ozempic yesterday afternoon, and I don't know if I'm imagining it but food / drink is tasting different already. Did this happen so quickly for anyone else? Or is it possibly just psychosomatic? It seems too soon to be experiencing stuff like taste bud changes. 😂
It was that instant for me!
---
Hi all, I’m on week 5 of Ozempic. I did 3 weeks at 0.25, 1 week at 0.5 & this week I’ve started 1mg. I know I didn’t do long enough on 0.25 & 0.5 but it’s literally doing nothing so I’m wondering if I’m wasting my time, I’ve lost no weight at all 😩 has anyone experienced similar? Did the weight loss ever pick up? (I should probably mention it’s not the pen, I’m buying it in a vial & have to fill the needles myself which I hate). Debating moving to the pen.
I use the Ozempic pen but I have heard of the vials and people having a lot of success on them! I first found out about semiglutide injections from a person I follow on instagram who started taking it last year for her wedding, it wasn’t as well known back then and I was too chicken to order it, now I wish I had cause I would be 6 months ahead of where I am now! She has a highlight on her journey with it if you want to have a look, her name is igfamousbydana and she took it in the vials and hers worked amazingly.

How do the vials work and how much do they cost if you don’t mind me asking? Incase I change in the future, I don’t know about anyone else but I always have this fear that one day I won’t be able to buy it anymore.

Last edited:
  • Wow
It was that instant for me!
---

I use the Ozempic pen but I have heard of the vials and people having a lot of success on them! I first found out about semiglutide injections from a person I follow on instagram who started taking it last year for her wedding, it wasn’t as well known back then and I was too chicken to order it, now I wish I had cause I would be 6 months ahead of where I am now! She has a highlight on her journey with it if you want to have a look, her name is igfamousbydana and she took it in the vials and hers worked amazingly.

How do the vials work and how much do they cost if you don’t mind me asking? Incase I change in the future, I don’t know about anyone else but I always have this fear that one day I won’t be able to buy it anymore.
Thank you I will check her insta out :)

I pay £250 that was for a 10 weeks supply. (4 weeks 0.25, 4 weeks 0.5 & 2 weeks 1mg) I need to find out how it works now I’ve started 1 per week. I’m guessing the pricing may change in which case I may switch to the pen. You get a vial of the semaglutide & 10 insulin needles which you fill yourself weekly. I hate doing it tbh, I’m not an anxious person but the panic I feel! I will keep going to the end of the course & hope I’ve lost some weight 🤞🏼 I get it from a lady who runs a slimming clinic at cool contours at Windsor.

Thank you I will check her insta out :)

I pay £250 that was for a 10 weeks supply. (4 weeks 0.25, 4 weeks 0.5 & 2 weeks 1mg) I need to find out how it works now I’ve started 1 per week. I’m guessing the pricing may change in which case I may switch to the pen. You get a vial of the semaglutide & 10 insulin needles which you fill yourself weekly. I hate doing it tbh, I’m not an anxious person but the panic I feel! I will keep going to the end of the course & hope I’ve lost some weight 🤞🏼 I get it from a lady who runs a slimming clinic at cool contours at Windsor.
I’ve been umming and ahhing about getting this deal from Cool Contours - £250 seems a great price for 10 weeks. My only concern is that I’ve been to CC in Windsor for Botox and lip fillers and the Botox didn’t work, even after a top up… do you get weighed at the start of the 10 weeks and then again at the end? How many weeks in are you? 😍

How is everyone doing? I only had my first jab yesterday and I’m genuinely surprised that I can 100% see a difference in my appetite already.

I’ve been absolutely shattered today- like pregnancy tired (if you know you know!), and I’m slightly nauseous (nothing intolerable).

I’m having a banana and some water for dinner and am kind of forcing it down to be honest as I know I need to eat. Who even am I??!

I’d read a lot online about it taking up to 4-6 weeks to see any effect on weight loss but if this continues I’m gonna lose the stone I need to in the first month. I‘m not sure if that’s good or bad to be honest.

Reactions: 7
How is everyone doing? I only had my first jab yesterday and I’m genuinely surprised that I can 100% see a difference in my appetite already.

I’ve been absolutely shattered today- like pregnancy tired (if you know you know!), and I’m slightly nauseous (nothing intolerable).

I’m having a banana and some water for dinner and am kind of forcing it down to be honest as I know I need to eat. Who even am I??!

I’d read a lot online about it taking up to 4-6 weeks to see any effect on weight loss but if this continues I’m gonna lose the stone I need to in the first month. I‘m not sure if that’s good or bad to be honest.
Also took my first dose of Oz yesterday and am amazed at how different I feel already. I thought it would take ages for 0.25 to kick in.

So far I feel like I have a slight hangover but nothing more drastic than that. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m on second day of Sax, don’t really feel much different appetite wise. But I feel pretty tit like a mild hangover.

• Heart
I’ve been umming and ahhing about getting this deal from Cool Contours - £250 seems a great price for 10 weeks. My only concern is that I’ve been to CC in Windsor for Botox and lip fillers and the Botox didn’t work, even after a top up… do you get weighed at the start of the 10 weeks and then again at the end? How many weeks in are you? 😍
I’m 5 weeks in & nothing lost so far, which is gutting tbh when I keep seeing others over a stone down by this point 😬 I honestly don’t feel much different so far but I’m doing the full 1mg now so hoping weight loss starts from this week. I didn’t get weighed or anything just got given the vial & needles. There has been no follow up from CC so far XX

I started on Wednesday and it kicked it not long after I injected. Had a bad headache for two days but that’s about it. I can live with that compared to some of the side effects I’ve seen people say they’ve had.
in regards to appetite, I didn’t finish my breakfast bar today and when out for a meal, I only ate half of it also. It’s so nice not to have my days revolve around food. The quiet in my head is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Had mine delivered yesterday which was handy cos I had an impromptu wfh day as was having some hedges cut back. I’ve watched the video how to inject etc and hidden the pen in the fridge. I’ve not told my husband I’m doing this cos don’t want him to worry and i can’t be bothered to explain it all at this point. Maybe I should tell him though feels bit bad to keep secret 😔 . I’ve been reading loads over past couple years and have listened to some interesting podcasts about the hunger hormones. I remember back in 2020 an eminent obesity doctor on Liz Earle’s podcast mentioning some interesting/exciting research around all of this, reckon he must have meant all of these jabs etc. He got me really interested in the idea of gastric band etc as he explained how the surgery had such an effect on the hormones. I remember Liz Earle saying “gosh, makes me feel like we all need to have this surgery!, feels like the only way to control hunger !” I just don’t fancy surgery though so here we are !! I think I’m going to take it on Wednesday as that’s my day off. I’m a bit nervous tbh. But excited too !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Day 3 of rybelsus. Definitely haven't eaten as much. Had lost 1.8 lbs yesterday but seems to have gone back on today despite hardly eating anything. I did have a Fri night cider and a glass of wine which is massively less than I would usually drink on a Fri as was worried about feeling sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Day 3 of rybelsus. Definitely haven't eaten as much. Had lost 1.8 lbs yesterday but seems to have gone back on today despite hardly eating anything. I did have a Fri night cider and a glass of wine which is massively less than I would usually drink on a Fri as was worried about feeling sick.
Yes I didn’t do my first jab yesterday as I usually have a bottle of wine on Friday night and need to accept this might not be able to happen !!! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.