Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep :) Remember code FRIEND50 and you’ll get £50 off your first order.
One of the questions was where did you hear about the company ….. Tattle wasn’t an option 😂
---
Well thank you for that code. I’ve just ordered it !! Was out walking my dog and went through the questionnaire and was literally at the payment page when I came back to Tattle to have a read and saw the comment about the code !! Thank you @reCAPTCHA so much !! I just hope when you come off it your tastes go back to normal. I don’t want to destroy my love of good and tasty food long term. I realise you need to build a healthy relationship with food again. I’ve been really interested in these hormones and their effects on weight loss / gain etc so I’m all for this. My mum was a type 2 diabetic and I would do anything to not become like her. So overweight when she was older and it was struggle for her no quality of life really. I want to be slim and elegant !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
One of the questions was where did you hear about the company ….. Tattle wasn’t an option 😂
---
Well thank you for that code. I’ve just ordered it !! Was out walking my dog and went through the questionnaire and was literally at the payment page when I came back to Tattle to have a read and saw the comment about the code !! Thank you @reCAPTCHA so much !! I just hope when you come off it your tastes go back to normal. I don’t want to destroy my love of good and tasty food long term. I realise you need to build a healthy relationship with food again. I’ve been really interested in these hormones and their effects on weight loss / gain etc so I’m all for this. My mum was a type 2 diabetic and I would do anything to not become like her. So overweight when she was older and it was struggle for her no quality of life really. I want to be slim and elegant !
Yay! I’m so glad you made the saving. Keep us posted!

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to start. Mine comes tomorrow

edited to add… ozempic is my pen of choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm on 1.6 now and have supposedly lost 4lb since starting almost 2 weeks ago - I track what I eat pretty accurately though and I don't think I've had enough of a deficit to have lost more than 2lb. My appetite hasn't really been affected either aside from the first couple of days where I felt really sick. Surely you still have to be eating in a deficit to lose the weight? I'm so confused!

I'm on 1.6 now and have supposedly lost 4lb since starting almost 2 weeks ago - I track what I eat pretty accurately though and I don't think I've had enough of a deficit to have lost more than 2lb. My appetite hasn't really been affected either aside from the first couple of days where I felt really sick. Surely you still have to be eating in a deficit to lose the weight? I'm so confused!
Generally most weight loss at first (not just using semaglutide etc) is water weight and just less food in your body. Maybe a bit of fat

I am really noticing ozempic being less effect the last two days of my week. Took it again last night and back to not thoughts about food. Hoping as I up the dose it will help.

Hi, someone on the secret celebrity gossip thread pointed me in this direction!

I lost some weight with saxenda last year, but the side effects were awful. I have two full pens left and keep telling myself I’m going to start again but scared of feeling unwell. If anyone has any tips on the following side effects, or can tell me if I’m just imagining them I’d appreciate it:

Headaches (I had these all the time and never got as far as 1.2 because I tried it once and was in absolute agony from the headache)

Either total lethargy or being awake all night because I couldn’t sleep.

I did notice some hair loss (I have quite fine hair so it’s noticeable when more comes out when I brush) and a dip in my mental health.

I’m considering switching to ozempic, but I’d like to get through these pens if I can!

Edit: I drink a ton of water and inject into my stomach, I’ll try switching to the thigh

• Heart
Hiya, can anyone give their verdict on 0.25 of Ozempic? It seems a very low dose.
It didn’t start working for me until 1.0 mg. That is fairly typical, especially after switching from Saxenda. Also fairly typical is to start losing right away. It’s not the same for everyone.

Between Saxenda and Ozempic I’m currently down 33 lbs.

Reactions: 7
I’m desperate to try Ozempic but so worried about the side effects. I’m a single mum working full time and I don’t have time to be sick or tired 😪- if I start at 0.25 will I get very bad side effects or are they tolerable?

I work full time, my kids are teens though and pretty much take care of themselves. The tiredness is new for me, on highest dose. I still get my stuff done though if I sit down in the evening to watch a film, I’m giving it the big zzzzzzzs before too long.

Nausea is not as bad as mild morning sickness in my case.

Most of the side effects eased over time for me I just feel sick when I eat late and it lies on my stomach giving me bloat and wind so am working on that as it’s a bad habit I have anyway.

Hey! New here.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of Ozempic in Scotland? It seems to be in short supply again. ☹

Cheers!

I work full time nights so I’m generally a zombie 99% of the time anyway but I haven’t noticed increased tiredness. If anything I’ve had more energy but that could also be down to lugging less fat around with me.

My other side effects definitely improve when I drink plenty of water and make sure I don’t go too long without food.

I say all this but I’m feeling sick as a dog tonight and have all day 😂 the good days far outweigh the bad though.

Hi all!
can I have some advice, I would like to lose approx 1 stone, I generally eat well and exercise, but I can not shift the 1 stone i put on in lockdown, i also think i am peri-menopause which is not helping. Which weight loss drug would be best for me, I just want a low dose where my appetite is suppressed for just a few months to get me started. Thank you :)

Hi all!
can I have some advice, I would like to lose approx 1 stone, I generally eat well and exercise, but I can not shift the 1 stone i put on in lockdown, i also think i am peri-menopause which is not helping. Which weight loss drug would be best for me, I just want a low dose where my appetite is suppressed for just a few months to get me started. Thank you :)
I’d say Saxenda. You’ll lose on the low dose of that and your pens will last ages.

Based on my own experience. I’m not a medic.

Reactions: 2
Hi all!
If your BMI is healthy and you eat well/exercise and have no issues with bingeing and food I don’t think I’d recommend going down this route. My mum has been very thin her whole life and her body changed a lot pre during and post menopause. If it’s something you really want to do that’s fine though, just don’t want you to go through so many symptoms/potential risks just for the sake of a stone x

Reactions: 5
I haven't been able to get my pen in 3 weeks. Had .25 two weeks ago and the hunger has not returned. I didn't go mad over the bank holiday weekend and no weight gain yet. Still pushing hard to get a pen but will have to tritrate back. Just left a message with my chemist to see if available but what a pain these supplies issues are

Are the people experiencing supply issues living in the UK? Fingers crossed I haven’t had any issues getting Ozempic yet in the UK and I see a lot of online pharmacies advertising it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.