Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve bitten the bullet and ordered ozempic. On holiday and I hate how I look. I’ve always been up and down with my weight but as I’ve gotten older. Getting the weight off isn’t as easy as it used be.
Looking forward to getting started!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve bitten the bullet and ordered ozempic. On holiday and I hate how I look. I’ve always been up and down with my weight but as I’ve gotten older. Getting the weight off isn’t as easy as it used be.
Looking forward to getting started!
Good luck. I’ll be starting the same time as you; we can be slimming buddies!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m on holiday at the moment. I dropped
My dose of saxenda from 2.4 to 1.8, as I was feeling a bit rough on it. I’ve been relatively good, ordered salads most of the time, but can easily manage the whole thing. I’m not daring to drink anything but sparkling water, and I am SO bored of it. I really wish I got the ‘so full I can’t eat’ side effect (I get the ‘oops, shouldn’t have eaten that’ ones instead..)

Reactions: 3
In my experience Saxenda worked faster. I prefer Ozempic. Saying that Friday is my injection day and I injected first thing. I slept from teatime until midnight then from 3am until 9am. I could happily have a nap now. No wonder I’m losing weight, I’m not awake to eat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In my experience Saxenda worked faster. I prefer Ozempic. Saying that Friday is my injection day and I injected first thing. I slept from teatime until midnight then from 3am until 9am. I could happily have a nap now. No wonder I’m losing weight, I’m not awake to eat 🤣
What makes you prefer the Ozempic?

Can I please be a buddy?! I’m starting next week, Saxenda tho
I’ve finally ordered myself Saxenda, I’ve tried so many times in the last 4 month to lose weight and I’ve failed. I go away on May 2nd and I’m so annoyed I haven’t lost any weight. I have another holiday in July so I’m hoping this helps. Mine should arrive on Tuesday 💃🏻

I’ve just started back on Saxenda, 4 days in and I’m down 2kg which is delightful 😂 I forgot to jab last night though so I’m bloomin’ hungry again today but trying to see it through with plenty of water.

My big tip from last time I did it is drinking plenty of water anyway, the more you drink the more you shrink and all that. ♥
---
Hi all, I’m thinking of starting Saxenda. I’m so large and I’m just at an all time low. My other course of action was going to be a fitness coach @ 180 a month but I’m thinking that’ll be more expensive in the long run with the increase in food I’ll be eating, lean meats, nuts etc. I’m just a bit worried about the side effects as I’m emetophobic. Can i still drink alcohol or is it isn’t sickness or is it if you have too much? Wouldn’t say I drink much but I’d like the option to have a few lol
And just on this - I felt a bit queasy and lightheaded day one but otherwise fine. I haven’t drank on it, and I avoid greasy/fatty foods on it because they seem to be the main things that make me feel a bit icky.

I was worrying my appetite wasn’t feeling satiated but then my period came and it’s that. I legit can’t even order a takeaway at the minute cos I know I won’t eat it all and will enjoy a sandwich and a yogurt just as much it’s crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey, what does everyone do with their needle bin?
I’ve only just filled my first after 7+ months and I’m going to wait until I’ve finished to get rid of 2 at the same time. But my local council collect, I just have to arrange a (free) medical waste collection on their website.

Good luck to everyone starting. You won’t regret it. It’s changed my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi! I started Mounjaro last week, can I join please ? I’ve started on the lowest dose and had minimal side effects which is good. I’m really thirsty though so started taking electrolytes daily too. Hoping I can get to a reasonable weight for the summer!

Reactions: 1
Hi all, first time posting on here 😬 Piled on weight due to 2 back surgeries and being completely immobile 😭 Get married in October & looking at ordering Ozempic. Need to shift this beef. Where’s the best place to order it? Thank you 😁

Hi all, first time posting on here 😬 Piled on weight due to 2 back surgeries and being completely immobile 😭 Get married in October & looking at ordering Ozempic. Need to shift this beef. Where’s the best place to order it? Thank you 😁
I got mine from www.myjuniper.co.uk. I chose them because a nurse friend recommended them. I wish we could share details on here because if you recommend someone else you both get £50 off! Good luck with whatever you do.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.