Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure, it's the same with every high profile murder, the papers recycle the same stories; receiving loads of fan mail, attacked in prison, formed a relationship with fellow killer in prison etc etc. Nothing can be corroborated because they're secluded from society and the prison cannot comment so the papers can say whatever they like

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe a word that comes out of SB’s mouth. She won’t even admit to what she did to Star and lied in court about it. She’s like that one kid at school who used to lie incessantly for reasons no one understood. I bet her cell is a tit pit and the only letters she’s receiving are from her family and from creepy men who should probably be on some sort of register.
I agree. I was in shock reading about what she said in court. I’ve never seen anything like it where she had a lie/excuse/explanation for everything.

Story posted today on the Manchester Evening News 🤢
Unfortunately there’s a lot of people out there who believe she’s innocent or just plain don’t care and like prisoners. Chris Watts murdered his whole family and gets fan Mail and women still want to marry him 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If it is true she's receiving fan mail, which I am somewhat sceptical about to say the least, then that's only going to boost her already inflated ego.

I know prison staff open all incoming mail, surely the only mail that actually reaches her should be those that are actually from a select few family/outside contacts? Surely strangers sending her mail crosses a line and that should be disposed of?

Reactions: 5
If it is true she's receiving fan mail, which I am somewhat sceptical about to say the least, then that's only going to boost her already inflated ego.

I know prison staff open all incoming mail, surely the only mail that actually reaches her should be those that are actually from a select few family/outside contacts? Surely strangers sending her mail crosses a line and that should be disposed of?
I would have thought that I mean It would cross a line if she is getting it from strangers. I mean I don’t believe a word that comes out of SB’s mouth to be perfectly honest, I think it’s from her family and whatever friends she has left. SB and her family come across as the bragging type so it wouldn’t surprise me if her family went to the papers with this rubbish.

Reactions: 1
It doesn’t cross any lines. Any prisoner is able to be written too. Obviously if the letter flags anything inappropriate it’ll be disposed of but you can write to any prisoner you like.

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t cross any lines. Any prisoner is able to be written too. Obviously if the letter flags anything inappropriate it’ll be disposed of but you can write to any prisoner you like.
I appreciate that, but you'd think if it's deemed "fan mail" there might be some leniency to prevent her seeing it. I can't see how she'll ever be remorseful or (if even possible) rehabilitated if she's got "fans" sending her mail to boost her ego. I hope what I am saying makes sense. I just think there should be preventative measures in place to avoid encouragement for her crimes, and systems to aid her rehabilitation and I can't see that receiving fan mail will help that process.

Reactions: 9
I appreciate that, but you'd think if it's deemed "fan mail" there might be some leniency to prevent her seeing it. I can't see how she'll ever be remorseful or (if even possible) rehabilitated if she's got "fans" sending her mail to boost her ego. I hope what I am saying makes sense. I just think there should be preventative measures in place to avoid encouragement for her crimes, and systems to aid her rehabilitation and I can't see that receiving fan mail will help that process.
I understand it is weird I mean what could they be writing?? So strange.

Reactions: 4
Does anybody else have horrible thoughts sometimes ...what if Star had actually somehow survived that fatal blow, before they had called the ambulance and started to breath again, if it hadn't quite ruptured the vena cava like it did. They would of never ever ever ever called an ambulance until things had quite clearly gone too far, Savannah would of been the hero that her CPR had worked and this would of carried on. There was a whole 11 minutes before they called it even in that state she was in. What if it had been almost as bad but not enough to kill her. She would of been walking around with fractured ribs, an awful head injury, a fractured leg. Then whatever monstrosity this kind of injury would of done to her on top of all of them she already had. Do you really think Frankie would of suddenly woken up and taken her to the hospital, I 100% think she wouldn't of, for the simple reason her child was screaming out in pain over her leg already yet did nothing but forced her to walk and dragged her along by reins, and even with her child barely able to take a breath didn't want to involve calling an ambulance. The authorities weren't doing anything, none of her family saw her any more except for Yvonne and she wouldn't of done anything even if she did make a complaint social services were absolutely useless. That poor girl would of been shouted at to stand facing the wall, dunked under water whenever in the bath still even with all them injuries plus this one and more to come. I think the angels came and rescued Star that day. This would of carried on for many many months more otherwise I fear with nothing being done, can you imagine the pain that little girl would of been in psychologically and physically

• Sad
Reactions: 11
@blobby yes it is horrifying to think of that - I had thought similar. You are left wondering what else went on that wasn’t captured on CCTV.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
A little off topic but ..... has anyone been on the Trusting Evil page on Facebook they are literally obssessed with this case, every day posts going over the same thing, apparently they are a business :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
A little off topic but ..... has anyone been on the Trusting Evil page on Facebook they are literally obssessed with this case, every day posts going over the same thing, apparently they are a business :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh I know. I left that group a while back. It's vile. There's a difference between discussing a case and making money off the back of a baby's murder.

They are not professionals pair of clowns, they are trying to keep their little tribe with them. Let me not say that though because they went out of their way to comment here.

They are not professionals pair of clowns, they are trying to keep their little tribe with them. Let me not say that though because they went out of their way to comment here.
I think they are obsessing over star's case because that's were there followers came from. I joined when they had like 200 followers then the followers shot right up when they start covering star, but then they just got so weird and desperate I had to leave

Reactions: 6
They won’t be making money from that group, not a chance. It’s the notifications they love popping up on their phone, they’re sick.

I think they are obsessing over star's case because that's were there followers came from. I joined when they had like 200 followers then the followers shot right up when they start covering star, but then they just got so weird and desperate I had to leave
Same here had to leave it’s turned into a right circus, I said this they are doing it for the followers and likes. They should be ashamed trying to piggyback off a baby’s murder, they are milking it for all they can get now.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s “fan Mail” to Brockhill sent from Brian and co trying to get an exclusive

2 shavanna, plz b on ours podcast itz well gud”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
About the fan mail - I think SB is a very manipulative person, that interview was given by her and her family to commence the manipulation of the public perception before an appeal takes place in my opinion. I think she has said to the media she has support from the public to sway the opinion that 'others' apart from family believer her not guilty, and because the media are equally as manipulative they have then twisted that into SB saying she has 'fan mail' the gutter press would rather say she has fan mail and make it into some bizarre lesbian obsession of SB.
I would read between the lines of what SB is trying to express to the public and what the medias agenda is also when relaying the information.
Personally, I don't think you can believe either SB or the media
It would also seem that these off shoots of news articles all stem from the Daily Mail piece earlier in the week

Reactions: 8
Whoever suggested me that Trusting Evil Podcast group because I am not in support of FS can take a long walk off a short pier. I checked it out soon after, never heard of it and they’re vile. Once they spoke about being “excited” to update on Star, I switched off. Their wording and mannerisms are so wrong for sensitive case coverage, they should perhaps try something else. They are really grating to listen to.

I prefer Emma Kenney. She covers cases quite well.
Zoe Graham is a lesser known YouTuber who covered Stars case, she also covered Kaylee Jayde Priest. She is very easy listening and less animated than Kenney. I hope to see more cases covered by her.

It wouldn’t be unusual for SB to be in receipt of fan mail. Plenty of high profile prisoners get mail of this sort, even marriage proposals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Same here had to leave it’s turned into a right circus, I said this they are doing it for the followers and likes. They should be ashamed trying to piggyback off a baby’s murder, they are milking it for all they can get now.
i saw a post of two of them buying a can of coke each to "celebrate the haters" 😂 😂 😂 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 3