Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my friend does go to see her what will happen to her children there has to be laws around this sort of thing surely? I’ve sent her the links to that article and hopefully she can read that and understand what I’m trying to say.
I think little can or will happen to your friends children if she does go to see SB. I understand your concerns but I think as the children are not at any risk by your friend doing that with SB being locked away for 25 years, it wouldn't go anywhere.

Reactions: 6
New here & wayyyy late. I just found out about Star & like everyone else I’m heartbroken. I felt compelled to jump on bc there are ppl saying FS is being portrayed as a monster. That’s bc she is a monster. If she showed one single ounce of compassion for her daughter, Star would still be alive. She had multiple opportunities to show such compassion and didn’t. IMO she at times egged Brockhill bleep on. She’s just as bad as Brockhill and deadbeat baby daddy Jordan is just as bad as them both. You know your daughter is being abused and you can’t even make a trip down to see her or threaten her abuser? Nah cuz the dad didn’t give a duck just as much as FS. I said was I said.

Reactions: 2
Im glad she is talking because we are hearing more lies and her and her dad are going to be tripping up. Her dad says in dailymail article she probably earnt £8000 a month. And that she bred Staffordshire dogs too etc. The thing that stood out is didn't SB say she was renting a house with becky to save money on rent as she couldn't live with frankie as she didn't work ? If I really loved someone and I could well afford to pay for them it wouldn't bother me. She could afford to pay and plenty of people only have 1 sole provider who goes out to work etc and it's the same for alot of gypsy women. That proves to me she only rented the house with becky because they were together and she didn't really.love frankie . Dad also mentioned SB bought a 750 bracelet for christmas for star on the day she died. Maybe that was a motive for her killing star, frankie argued with her and having just bought this expensive bracelet for star she got.mad and killed her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I did have a feeling that Star's hair was kept short because of SB. Another abuse tactic.
In the article I just read DF said that once Star started getting compliments on her curls, SV cut it. I know the family called child services but I don’t understand how they physically did nothing. It was so widely known without a doubt that Star was being abused. They enabled Frankie. “Oh Frankie were alway here for you” how about you show up to the goddamn house? Or show up when you know damn well she’s out drinking? Or you tell her you’re keeping her bleeping kid? Or get the whole family together to show up and do something? Is doing something something like that not worth a baby’s life? I mean JH could attack a girl w a mop why not go see SV and tell her she better get lost? Was everyone so afraid of SV? I don’t get it I would go nuts on someone & I would get as many people as I could to join me! I’d cause a bleeping scene and when the cops show up let it be known what is happening.

Im glad she is talking because we are hearing more lies and her and her dad are going to be tripping up. Her dad says in dailymail article she probably earnt £8000 a month. And that she bred Staffordshire dogs too etc. The thing that stood out is didn't SB say she was renting a house with becky to save money on rent as she couldn't live with frankie as she didn't work ? If I really loved someone and I could well afford to pay for them it wouldn't bother me. She could afford to pay and plenty of people only have 1 sole provider who goes out to work etc and it's the same for alot of gypsy women. That proves to me she only rented the house with becky because they were together and she didn't really.love frankie . Dad also mentioned SB bought a 750 bracelet for christmas for star on the day she died. Maybe that was a motive for her killing star, frankie argued with her and having just bought this expensive bracelet for star she got.mad and killed her
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. They’re a bunch of sociopathic, narcissist. He makes his money off the suffering of living beings. Hmm I wonder why SB is the way she is? 😡 I truly dislike her.

In the article I just read DF said that once Star started getting compliments on her curls, SV cut it. I know the family called child services but I don’t understand how they physically did nothing. It was so widely known without a doubt that Star was being abused. They enabled Frankie. “Oh Frankie were alway here for you” how about you show up to the goddamn house? Or show up when you know damn well she’s out drinking? Or you tell her you’re keeping her bleeping kid? Or get the whole family together to show up and do something? Is doing something something like that not worth a baby’s life? I mean JH could attack a girl w a mop why not go see SV and tell her she better get lost? Was everyone so afraid of SV? I don’t get it I would go nuts on someone & I would get as many people as I could to join me! I’d cause a bleeping scene and when the cops show up let it be known what is happening.

***SB*** not SV I’m losing it lol

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
There’s only so much people can do in these situations and unless your in them yourself I don’t think anyone can comment on what her family done. Enough social services reports were made, the only ones who had rights over Star was Frankie and Jordan and we all know Jordan were interested when he knows he could of just went and took his daughter. I think her family helped as much as they could, they didn’t want to be kept from Star any more then they were and they had no rights to be able to just go and physically take her away.

Reactions: 12
SB's family are obvious braggers. Why even say about the £9000 Rolex watches. Why even say about her making £8000 month and what he the Dad had spent on their fur coats. Are we meant to be impressed! It's obvious that when SB says things are okay for her in prison, ensuite, view from her cell etc...it s all bravado. She's lost her freedom, she's lost good times with her family, but she'll never show her true feelings over being locked up for 25 years. I didn't like to see the photo of Star with her head pressed against SB, hand on SB's face. I remember reading once that abused children will often try to show the abuser affection as a means to try and stop the abuse. I see that in this picture. There's a red mark on Star's neck in that pic too. I don't know why the reporter didn't question the family about the CCTV, the picture of that massive bruise on Star's face. So many questions could have been asked.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That article should be pulled it’s useless and vile even for the DM

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe they actually gave her and her family the time of day to do an interview. Do the Daily Fail just run with anything they can get. To be honest the article it doesn’t surprise me at all with what SB is coming out, it’s the same SB that was on trial.

She’s vile, I bet she’s loving the attention too.

That article should never have been released to the public imo. It takes the absolute piss out of everything that poor child endured at her hands. Why would anyone give her murderer a platform to spew such rubbish? We don’t want to hear what she has to say, she is evil.

Reactions: 9
Clearing 8k a month but working for peanuts on the door of a pub and has a Dacia Duster on finance.

Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Clearing 8k a month but working for peanuts on the door of a pub and has a Dacia Duster on finance.

Sure.
As if someone would need to rent a house with money like that in Keighley too… I’m fairly local and I’ve literally known of houses up for £50k or so, it’s a very cheap area. Someone like her would’ve bought their own house and used being the landlady as leverage over BE.

That article really is just distasteful.
They’re bad stock that Brockhill lot they need culling

Reactions: 9
New here & wayyyy late. I just found out about Star & like everyone else I’m heartbroken. I felt compelled to jump on bc there are ppl saying FS is being portrayed as a monster. That’s bc she is a monster. If she showed one single ounce of compassion for her daughter, Star would still be alive. She had multiple opportunities to show such compassion and didn’t. IMO she at times egged Brockhill bleep on. She’s just as bad as Brockhill and deadbeat baby daddy Jordan is just as bad as them both. You know your daughter is being abused and you can’t even make a trip down to see her or threaten her abuser? Nah cuz the dad didn’t give a duck just as much as FS. I said was I said.
Oh God...not this again. We go through the whole trial having a conversation about motives etc and why someone might have that lack of compassion AND then get newbies joining the thread with comments like this.

That article really is just distasteful.
They’re bad stock that Brockhill lot they need culling
It's not even an interview. It's exactly a piece that the Brockhills want. Wonder if Tyson Fury is happy with the 'cousin' reference.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with the article. In no way does the author show sympathy for Brockhill. In the opposite. Journalists are supposed to report news. This is what happens here: Brockhill accuses Smith to have done it, she says she wants to appeal. And the journalist asks the correct question: Why didn't you say this during the trial?

And this was indeed weird. Usually defendants go after each other. Brockhill's explanation to the reporter is not convincing. This could have been her exit ticket. But both lawyers used the same strategy: Not blaming the other defendant, just saying: it wasn't my client, she wasn't present. It looks like an agreement between the lawyers.

There is more proof: at the end of the trial Brockhill gave the judge a private note. While doing it, she announced that it had nothing to do with Smith. As if she wanted to say to Smith's lawyer: I stick to the rule.

Also interesting: she mentions a kick. Remember, how she lectured the prosecutor that a punch needed the same height of the toddler's stomach and her own fist? She was quite cocky, bursting of self-esteem. Now, coming from her current description, it's likely that she knew it was a kick, not a punch. (Whoever did it.)

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I had to come back and briefly discuss SB jail interview.

Seems to me to just admitted what actually happened to Star but is blaming FS.

It was a kick that killed Star.

Reactions: 8
There is nothing wrong with the article. In no way does the author show sympathy for Brockhill. In the opposite. Journalists are supposed to report news. This is what happens here: Brockhill accuses Smith to have done it, she says she wants to appeal. And the journalist asks the correct question: Why didn't you say this during the trial?

And this was indeed weird. Usually defendants go after each other. Brockhill's explanation to the reporter is not convincing. This could have been her exit ticket. But both lawyers used the same strategy: Not blaming the other defendant, just saying: it wasn't my client, she wasn't present. It looks like an agreement between the lawyers.

There is more proof: at the end of the trial Brockhill gave the judge a private note. While doing it, she announced that it had nothing to do with Smith. As if she wanted to say to Smith's lawyer: I stick to the rule.

Also interesting: she mentions a kick. Remember, how she lectured the prosecutor that a punch needed the same height of the toddler's stomach and her own fist? She was quite cocky, bursting of self-esteem. Now, coming from her current description, it's likely that she knew it was a kick, not a punch. (Whoever did it.)
Perhaps some of us don’t want see a cocky murderer’s face under the headlines about how much money she has and how cushy her life is in jail or that she shows no remorse. She’s in prison now, hopefully for life. I don’t think she deserves any more press attention personally.

I had to come back and briefly discuss SB jail interview.

Seems to me to just admitted what actually happened to Star but is blaming FS.

It was a kick that killed Star.
I’ve always thought it must’ve been a kick.

Whether it was a kick or a punch (and I absolutely hate speculating what fatally ended that poor babies life) - I’d put my mortgage on it not being FS that did it.

• Heart