Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can I ask what’s wrong with the Justice for Star page?
Some family members may find it comforting seeing pictures of Star but there are some oddballs on that group. Complete strangers to the family editing pictures of Star, (Star with angel wings on, Star with Father Christmas etc). Some people printed off pictures of Star, put them in frames and some stuck them on top of their own Christmas trees. Some people took videos of their own kids and toddlers talking to Star, someone typed out the whole “Baby Shark” song but changed some of the lyrics and posted “Baby Star doo doo doo”. And much more.

Obviously I can’t speak for the family, but if that group was about one of my own family members I’d be furious and quite simply weirded out.

It turned into a deranged competition of who could post the most sparkliest edited picture of Star, who could make the best video compilation of her, who could make the best poem about her. Completely driven on likes and comments. Pure grief tourism.

It would have been better if the group just had comforting messages of condolences to David, Anita, Alicia etc. But it turned into a complete circus.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
SB said FS did it in a phone call, to which a drunk FS responded “yes, but you do it for longer.” No concrete evidence of it though.
Not concrete evidence but that statement is enough to suggest it did happen, drunk or not. If you didn't do such thing, I don't see why you'd respond with that remark and she can't have been incoherently drunk as that wasn't suggested in court.

Reactions: 5
NO no one discriminated because your a gypsy, there was no racism or whatever you'd call it, you were found guilty because your a murdering scumbag!!!!!!!
I hope it isn't true she's gonna try appeal, or blame frankie. Wtaf.
I wouldn’t put it past her I had a feeling she would try and appeal, it is a huge insult though to Star and her family. I hope the court of appeals don’t accept it, what she is claiming is grounds for an appeal is ridiculous if it is true. Also Mr Brockhill states that it was the prosecution who brought up about her being a gypsy, when in fact it was cough who asked her.

Reactions: 7
Coming back to the new article - it contains some interesting details:

Brockhill says that she wondered if Smith could be schizophrenic and that she had a different personality when her hair was up. I can't remember one pic where Frankie's hair was up? But there were many pics of Brockhill with a bun and some with open hair. And she looks indeed very different with her hair down to the point that she is almost not recognisable. Is it possible that she talks about herself?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Coming back to the new article - it contains some interesting details:

Brockhill says that she wondered if Smith could be schizophrenic and that she had a different personality when her hair was up. I can't remember one pic where Frankie's hair was up? But there were many pics of Brockhill with a bun and some with open hair. And she looks indeed very different with her hair down to the point that she is almost not recognisable.

I get the feeling whatever SB says is a deflection of her own personality or guilt.

Reactions: 12
SB trying to suggest FS could have schizophrenia is a huge indication of her own narcissism. I reckon she’s spoken to prisoners who may suffer from it or heard about prisoner’s friends/family who have it and just wants a reason to shift the blame. Like why mention it now? Why didn’t she bring this up on the stand?

A lot of people may think SB is quite intelligent but personally I think she’s thick as tit. She may have had the “gift of the gab” to make her seem charming to people she wanted hold over. But once you really start to dissect her from her answers on the stand, her behaviour in the videos we’ve seen, absolutely thick.

Reactions: 22
Not concrete evidence but that statement is enough to suggest it did happen, drunk or not. If you didn't do such thing, I don't see why you'd respond with that remark and she can't have been incoherently drunk as that wasn't suggested in court.
The prosecution didn’t seem to attach anymore to it, I don’t think it is concrete evidence I think it was said she was blind drunk at the time. Plus I think SB was recording that trying to set FS up in some way.

Reactions: 4
Some family members may find it comforting seeing pictures of Star but there are some oddballs on that group. Complete strangers to the family editing pictures of Star, (Star with angel wings on, Star with Father Christmas etc). Some people printed off pictures of Star, put them in frames and some stuck them on top of their own Christmas trees. Some people took videos of their own kids and toddlers talking to Star, someone typed out the whole “Baby Shark” song but changed some of the lyrics and posted “Baby Star doo doo doo”. And much more.

Obviously I can’t speak for the family, but if that group was about one of my own family members I’d be furious and quite simply weirded out.

It turned into a deranged competition of who could post the most sparkliest edited picture of Star, who could make the best video compilation of her, who could make the best poem about her. Completely driven on likes and comments. Pure grief tourism.

It would have been better if the group just had comforting messages of condolences to David, Anita, Alicia etc. But it turned into a complete circus.
I find that to be strange as well.

Reactions: 6
Like why mention it now? Why didn’t she bring this up on the stand?
I said it above: there was an agreement between the two parties: Don't blame the other, at least not of murder. The goal was acquittal for both lawyers and not to send the other defendant to prison. The defendants supported each other's version in order to protect themselves. But it didn't work. Now Brockhill has nothing to lose.

I’m bleeping insulted . A very close family member of mine is schizophrenic. I had to live with it as a child and still do as an adult , from reading transcripts of SB AND FS neither of those has any indication of Schizophrenia
How about SB is a bleeping bleep of the highest . Don’t stick a label on it , it’s like a ‘ get out of free ‘ jail card

Story posted today on the Manchester Evening News 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

The only fan mail she's getting is from her own family.

There are some seriously sick people out there. Annoys me that she’s bragging about her nice accommodation too with her en suite and tv. That’s too good for her.

That’s disgusting what fan mail is she getting? These people who are sending her fan mail must be sick themselves. What baffles me is why are the media given her this attention it’s going to boost her narcissist ego even more.

I don’t believe a word that comes out of SB’s mouth. She won’t even admit to what she did to Star and lied in court about it. She’s like that one kid at school who used to lie incessantly for reasons no one understood. I bet her cell is a tit pit and the only letters she’s receiving are from her family and from creepy men who should probably be on some sort of register.

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe a word that comes out of SB’s mouth. She won’t even admit to what she did to Star and lied in court about it. She’s like that one kid at school who used to lie incessantly for reasons no one understood. I bet her cell is a tit pit and the only letters she’s receiving are from her family and from creepy men who should probably be on some sort of register.
I know, exactly this. It's almost like she's continuing the emotional abuse from her cell. Taunting Stars family further.
I don't believe for a second that she's living this fantastic life. The girls in Styal will be giving her hell. And her family won't be splashing any of her cash because they live with the belief that she'll win an appeal and be released.
It's all just lies.

Reactions: 9
The sad thing is there is people out there who will be fascinated with her and give her all this attention and it’ll be the same with girls within the prison. She’s probably got herself a few lap dogs inside, made mates with people who are known not to be messed with in there and will be living the life of luxury because she’s got this reputation as a big hard boxer who could knock men out on the doors 😒