Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That trusting evil group is terrible, I’m blocked but can see from another account. They are clinging on to pure Star for as much exposure as they can get making podcasts about her, a lot of the comments are disagreeing with it
I stopped looking at that group ages ago. It’s dreadful.

Reactions: 2
I too have always thought a kick. I've tried to imagine how it would have worked if it was a punch. The only way I can think for SB's punch to have had a lot of force behind it, given Star's height, would have been for Star to be stood on the sofa . Sounds to me like Star went to follow FS, SB grabbed her back and placed her down and then kicked at her when she went to go again. Do SB's family really believe it was FS that killed Star. Do they not think SB brutally beating Star in the car was beyond cruel and that she's obviously unhinged.

Reactions: 11
QUOTE="Milktray, post: 8069912, member: 210770"
Oh God...not this again. We go through the whole trial having a conversation about motives etc and why someone might have that lack of compassion AND then get newbies joining the thread with comments like this.

I literally dgaf about “motives”. She wouldn’t even share food w her baby, she wouldn’t take her to be examined bc she was afraid of losing her. She would text Savannah bleep how bad she was. Babies aren’t bad! If Star was “bad” it is bc she was in pain and being tormented. It’s unnatural to have lack of compassion towards your child that you carried in your body. FS witch is dumb and evil. Idc what you say, she literally murdered her daughter & I have no sympathy for her what so ever. Brockhill wasn’t holding her hostage there are so many accounts of her tormenting Star on her own. Again had she had an ounce of compassion for her daughter, she would still be alive. Normal people have moments of clarity where they step back and say WTF am I doing? I could only imagine the condition that baby was in when she died a few days after being DRAGGED by her “mom”.

Whether it was a kick or a punch (and I absolutely hate speculating what fatally ended that poor babies life) - I’d put my mortgage on it not being FS that did it.
Agree why is it in literally every article

Why do people here get all uppity about new people contributing to a public forum? Is this just a support FS thread dominated by a handful of cliquey FS fans rather than an open discussion anybody is free to join? Because that’s what it comes across like. Anyone who doesn’t shed an ounce of sympathy for an awful “mother” who allowed the death of her own child is ridiculed by people here who seem to have IQ levels lower than her.

Reactions: 4
There’s only so much people can do in these situations and unless your in them yourself I don’t think anyone can comment on what her family done. Enough social services reports were made, the only ones who had rights over Star was Frankie and Jordan and we all know Jordan were interested when he knows he could of just went and took his daughter. I think her family helped as much as they could, they didn’t want to be kept from Star any more then they were and they had no rights to be able to just go and physically take her away.
DF and AS and just everyone beside YS & JH are wonderful people I’m sure but why so meek about it? Im not saying saying literally go take her but could they have applied more pressure on FS instead of what seems like tiptoeing around her? Yeah. I just know myself it would be so hard for me to hold back if that was my sibling abusing their baby.

Why do people here get all uppity about new people contributing to a public forum? Is this just a support FS thread dominated by a handful of cliquey FS fans rather than an open discussion anybody is free to join? Because that’s what it comes across like. Anyone who doesn’t shed an ounce of sympathy for an awful “mother” who allowed the death of her own child is ridiculed by people here who seem to have IQ levels lower than her.
Someone who gets it. Thank you!

I had to come back and briefly discuss SB jail interview.

Seems to me to just admitted what actually happened to Star but is blaming FS.

It was a kick that killed Star.
I always thought so.

Reactions: 3
DF and AS and just everyone beside YS & JH are wonderful people I’m sure but why so meek about it? Im not saying saying literally go take her but could they have applied more pressure on FS instead of what seems like tiptoeing around her? Yeah. I just know myself it would be so hard for me to hold back if that was my sibling abusing their baby.

Someone who gets it. Thank you!

I always thought so.
I really just think it’s hard for any of us to comment unless your involved if you get what I mean, I’m sure they did a lot to try and help like having Star all the time for sleepovers and Alicia posts videos a lot where she’s at Frankies flat with Star so I think given what they could actually do in the situation they did as good as they could. The only one that could of made a difference was Jordan as he had parental responsibility and rights but he seemed just as much of a let down as everyone else and was all for the money and publicity.

Reactions: 8
Anyone who doesn’t shed an ounce of sympathy for an awful “mother” who allowed the death of her own child is ridiculed by people here who seem to have IQ levels lower than her.
Absolutely no one on this thread has an IQ lower than 70, I think that’s pretty evident.

Reactions: 11
Not this again. It's in the previous 16 threads!

Reactions: 9
I really just think it’s hard for any of us to comment unless your involved if you get what I mean, I’m sure they did a lot to try and help like having Star all the time for sleepovers and Alicia posts videos a lot where she’s at Frankies flat with Star so I think given what they could actually do in the situation they did as good as they could. The only one that could of made a difference was Jordan as he had parental responsibility and rights but he seemed just as much of a let down as everyone else and was all for the money and publicity.
While I agree w what you’re saying, someone should have told Jordan to get his ass down there to his daughter bc she needed him. It’s well known that child services is a joke, especially here in America. At least in America these monsters would have got life without parole or death depending on the state. There was just too much evidence and self incrimination for them not too. Seeing Star w bruises, depressed would have made it hard for me to sit there & not take action. YS is probably the only one who could have directly saved her life (beside FS and SB) bc her condition when she was dragged around warranted a ambulance call & she could have just said I’m bleeping calling an ambulance and you have no bleeping say. But we all know she’s absolutely bleeping useless. All I’m saying is when it comes to a baby’s life I’m going off but that’s just me. I truly feel bad for her family, I do. In so many other cases of child abuse, child services are called but the family has no clue the extent of abuse it’s more raising concerns. The abuse here was evident without a doubt. Truthfully I think the CCTV you guys have is kind of brilliant although people who live with it may have other opinions lol

Not this again. It's in the previous 16 threads!
Not everyone is on the previous threads. Although I did skim through. The news of Star isn’t as prevalent in the US, I just found out about her a few days ago and I’ve been trying to read everything I can. I was alway sus about her dad, this site confirmed my suspicions.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
FS witch is dumb and evil. Idc what you say, she literally murdered her daughter & I have no sympathy for her what so ever. Brockhill wasn’t holding her hostage there are so many accounts of her tormenting Star on her own. Again had she had an ounce of compassion for her daughter, she would still be alive. Normal people have moments of clarity where they step back and say WTF am I doing? I could only imagine the condition that baby was in when she died a few days after being DRAGGED by her “mom”.
Actually she didn't murder her daughter. SB was charged with the murder.
FS allowed it. Nobody on this thread has said otherwise apart from people who have jumped on after the trial without reading the previous threads.
The conversation has now moved onto the DM article.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Everyone is welcome here no on said no one isn’t. The thread isn’t FS dominated at all but we all on here try and work out motives and why FS didn’t have compassion for Star. If you don’t have sympathy for FS that’s fair enough so do others. I can assure you we are not FS fans and we do not have low IQ levels.

While I agree w what you’re saying, someone should have told Jordan to get his ass down there to his daughter bc she needed him. It’s well known that child services is a joke, especially here in America. At least in America these monsters would have got life without parole or death depending on the state. There was just too much evidence and self incrimination for them not too. Seeing Star w bruises, depressed would have made it hard for me to sit there & not take action. YS is probably the only one who could have directly saved her life (beside FS and SB) bc her condition when she was dragged around warranted a ambulance call & she could have just said I’m bleeping calling an ambulance and you have no bleeping say. But we all know she’s absolutely bleeping useless. All I’m saying is when it comes to a baby’s life I’m going off but that’s just me. I truly feel bad for her family, I do. In so many other cases of child abuse, child services are called but the family has no clue the extent of abuse it’s more raising concerns. The abuse here was evident without a doubt. Truthfully I think the CCTV you guys have is kind of brilliant although people who live with it may have other opinions lol

Not everyone is on the previous threads. Although I did skim through. The news of Star isn’t as prevalent in the US, I just found out about her a few days ago and I’ve been trying to read everything I can. I was alway sus about her dad, this site confirmed my suspicions.
Yeah I 100% agree people should of been letting Jordan know but at the end of the day he was her dad, he should of done something himself all he done was a social services report when he could of physically took her himself as he had parental rights. He just didn’t care until it was too late and he started getting all the sympathy and cashing in on it. The day of Frankie and her mum being out with Star they put it down to tantrums, not excusing her dragging her because it’s disgusting but SB had told her it was just Star having tantrums to get picked up and she’d manipulated her that much it was believed and put down to a toddler just lashing out.

Reactions: 13
FS allowed it. Nobody on this thread has said otherwise apart from people who have jumped on after the trial without reading the previous threads.
Even if she didn’t inflict the fatal blow, she still murdered her daughter w her actions. Whether the weak ass courts charged her w it or not. She murdered her bc Star was her daughter and her responsibility. It happens every day, one person “pulls the trigger” everyone there is charged w murder. She didn’t act against it. I’m also very aware she wasn’t charged w it, even tho her own sister said she was a crazy and a liar.

Even if she didn’t inflict the fatal blow, she still murdered her daughter w her actions. Period. It was HER daughter, not SBs, although SB seemed to think so. Whether the weak ass courts charged FS w murder or not & they are weak, sorry not sorry. It’s called felony murder… look it up! That’s all I’m saying & responding too. Now carry on… 😳

Yeah I 100% agree people should of been letting Jordan know but at the end of the day he was her dad, he should of done something himself all he done was a social services report when he could of physically took her himself as he had parental rights. He just didn’t care until it was too late and he started getting all the sympathy and cashing in on it. The day of Frankie and her mum being out with Star they put it down to tantrums, not excusing her dragging her because it’s disgusting but SB had told her it was just Star having tantrums to get picked up and she’d manipulated her that much it was believed and put down to a toddler just lashing out.
He’s so many things and emotionally immature is definitely one of those things. One day the gravity of how his daughters life was taken will hit him (hopefully). Knowing he was a dead beat dad someone should have known they needed to light a fire under his ass & hold his hand for him to do anything. Even if he didn’t want coatudy That clearly didn’t happen and look at the outcome here.

Even if she didn’t inflict the fatal blow, she still murdered her daughter w her actions. Whether the weak ass courts charged her w it or not. She murdered her bc Star was her daughter and her responsibility. It happens every day, one person “pulls the trigger” everyone there is charged w murder. She didn’t act against it. I’m also very aware she wasn’t charged w it, even tho her own sister said she was a crazy and a liar.

Even if she didn’t inflict the fatal blow, she still murdered her daughter w her actions. Period. It was HER daughter, not SBs, although SB seemed to think so. Whether the weak ass courts charged FS w murder or not & they are weak, sorry not sorry. It’s called felony murder… look it up! That’s all I’m saying & responding too. Now carry on… 😳

He’s so many things and emotionally immature is definitely one of those things. One day the gravity of how his daughters life was taken will hit him (hopefully). Knowing he was a dead beat dad someone should have known they needed to light a fire under his ass & hold his hand for him to do anything. Even if he didn’t want custody. That clearly didn’t happen and look at the outcome here.
On top of all that I know what SB told FS that day, that she was having a tantrum. That’s where her own compassion should have came in and say hey maybe I shouldn’t drag my daughter bc who the duck does that and take her to be looked at. No one was holding a gun to her head making her drag her or do any of the other things she did to her poor baby.

Last edited:
Yes, so FS allowed it which she was convicted with. Sentencing will up for discussion again soon.

Last edited:

He’s so many things and emotionally immature is definitely one of those things. One day the gravity of how his daughters life was taken will hit him (hopefully). Knowing he was a dead beat dad someone should have known they needed to light a fire under his ass & hold his hand for him to do anything. Even if he didn’t want coatudy That clearly didn’t happen and look at the outcome here.
It was a very thorough 8 week trial we heard evidence from prosecution and the defences teams, all the evidence pointed towards SB being the murderer. FS is guilty of allowing the death of her daughter but she is not a murderer we can’t jump to that conclusion. The courts decided she was guilty of allowing it and she was IMO given the right prison sentence.

Reactions: 13
It’s called felony murder… look it up! That’s all I’m saying & responding too. Now carry on… 😳
Felonies were abolished in UK law. This was a tried in a Crown Court using the very best QCs.
There was very little evidence to convict FS of murder even the prosecution admitted that.
Yes, FS was cruel. No one on here ever denied that. She allowed Stars death and was convicted of it.

Reactions: 14
Which actions were those?
Depriving her of sleep, sticking her head under water, not seeking medical attention for her, neglecting to protect her and keep her away from someone who was harming her, protecting the person who abused her. All those things contributed to her death.

Felonies were abolished in UK law. This was a tried in a Crown Court using the very best QCs.
There was very little evidence to convict FS of murder even the prosecution admitted that.
Yes, FS was cruel. No one on here ever denied that. She allowed Stars death and was convicted of it.
I used felony murder as an example of when someone is charged w murder bc they stood by and allowed it whether it’s applicable in the UK or not it still exists and people are convicted of it. I know that’s what she was charged w but IMO that’s a weak slap on the wrist. 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Depriving her of sleep, sticking her head under water, not seeking medical attention for her, neglecting to protect her and keep her away from someone who was harming her, protecting the person who abused her. All those things contributed to her death.
According to the post-mortem the cause of death was lacerations on internal organs causing internal bleeding by blunt force trauma, a punch, kick or stamp. This is all in the evidence provided by prosecution witnesses.

Depriving her of sleep, dunking head under water, not seeking medical attention and neglect are all abuse. Horrendous abuse. But not murder.

Reactions: 12