Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member

BattleAxing

VIP Member
I personally think she was given the correct sentence, you think 8 years was too lenient, fair enough so do others and now it’s back in the hands of the court to decide if it will be increased.
And rightly so! May she get double the sentence! 🙏

avabella

VIP Member
I think she got a minimum sentence of the band she was put into if I remember correctly there was that guide wasn't there that judge spoke about

It is a rule though, it is a rule of law. Yes people may break that rule as people are different but if they do the law steps in
Sorry I meant the rule as in 'the way it will always happen' - i.e. 'exception to the rule'.

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
Love a bit of victim blaming on a Friday morning 👍🏽👍🏽 I guess you’re one of those that start condolences to a rape victim with ‘well if she hadn’t been wearing…’.
More lies but if that’s what you want to say 😂😂. I was gang raped at 12 so maybe it was my school uniform that set it up for me who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️.

They also aren’t rumours they are facts ask her sisters who tell every one exactly what she was like.

Chece3749

Someone who was a regular poster on these SB & FS threads who I’ve never interacted with on here ever, decided to stalk me online and try to figure out who I am on FB. They then posted pictures of me on here with my online name and my real life name and surname here, with massively abusive insults and even brought my kids into it.

What really baffled me is that it’s not as if I ever had any kind of online spat with them or anyone else. I think we were all very polite to each other throughout these threads? I have no idea why someone I don’t know would be so threatening and malicious and go to such lengths to attack me personally. There was no combative interactions between me, that account or anyone else.

One thing that did occur to me was that the troll posts under this account sounded like a bloke so I’m not sure if it was the same person who usually posted under this account for the rest of the time.

In all the years of posting on online forums, I’ve never ever had something like this happen ever before. So of course, I did find it very unnerving. I do feel that people should be aware that if this happens to you, you don’t have to assume you should take no action.
Are you sure their account wasn’t hacked? A troll could of hacked it and posted about you via their account.

julie29

Chatty Member
Is there anywhere we can read the trial of lucci and Kane ?

She l
definitely wants watching. Did she have any say in being on the 24 hours documentary, I wonder? Marked for life in many ways now, I expect.
She l prob take the documentary to court for exposing her . Now her and her boyfriend receiving death threats

And it was weird at the end how she said she remembers Teddy for his wee smiley face ? She was sooo detached . I’m sure him and her had drug abuse ?

BattleAxing

VIP Member
You compared the two when you said you know drug dealers who got more 🙄
Yes I compared them in a different way. A beast who allows the death of her own child IMO (which I am free to give here) should get alot more than a drug dealer. Not once however did I say a drug dealer deserves less.

I honestly think you have trouble reading very simple statements.

You stated that 'plenty of people in domestically abusive relationships manage to protect their children'. However, FS did not. I said I wasn't sure why you found that so hard to believe, just because 'plenty' of other people can and have (not sure who the plenty are right enough, but that's another argument).

So, just because *plenty* of women have managed to protect their children, has no bearing on whether FS would or not, in her unique situation.
Don’t talk to me about trouble reading when you make conflicting statements that make no sense which you avoid elaborating on. Perhaps you have trouble writing?

flower59

You are right and I guess because when I read it makes me so sad my mind just starts asking so many questions and it even makes me think what would i jave done in that position if it was my friend/family. It is just such a shame how easy it is for things like to go unnoticed. I know it would have been hard to get FS to leave because like they say she was so obsessed but I think poor star she could have been saved.

Am I right in thinking the day star was killed was over a ripped signed ticket?

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Love a bit of victim blaming on a Friday morning 👍🏽👍🏽 I guess you’re one of those that start condolences to a rape victim with ‘well if she hadn’t been wearing…’.
No actually, I don’t think like that at all. So do refrain from putting words in my mouth I have not said.

She wasn’t a victim. There is more than one type of abuse when it comes to DV relationships. I am stressing a fact that DV survivor/awareness groups actually teach and there is a lot more than physical abuse and handing out a few black eyes. If you have been in attendance of any of these groups most women actually report that the violent side is the most bearable under the umbrella of forms. There is financial, psychological - which includes cheating and goading. It may not be what you wish to hear but this is what is taught by these groups, so in essence it makes FS just as much as a perpetrator. Two perpetrators makes for more of a toxic relationship - two people who are completely emotionally unstable to be having relationships - rather than one being a “battered wife”.

Where’s evidence to suggest she was throwing it about? Where’s evidence to suggest she was goading SB with these men she was supposedly with? If I remember she had to text SB to where she was going and who she was with.
Have you not read the transcripts? Or 16 threads?

If you’re going to pre warn your already ‘violent’ partner with who you are going with, whilst in a monogamous relationship you’re most definitely goading. Which is a form of abuse.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
You’re wrong. It is not a misconception. The police simply don’t remove a child from anyone who has PR. If Jordan would have taken Star then Frankie would have had to go to family court and get her back via an emergency court order. I know this to be true because I know people who have been in this situation!
Was waiting for someone to say this.

avabella

VIP Member

* I've typed and retyped this a lot, I don't want anyone offended *

Sorry to derail, but this murder trial is currently ongoing, started yesterday, this beautiful little lad's life was taken from him, the 3 defendants on trial are his mother, her boyfriend, and boyfriends teenage son.
It breaks my heart that any child should be treated so appallingly, and to be murdered by those who are supposed to nurture and protect them... Im seeing so many horrible news stories of the same narrative just now (majority I'm seeing are the mum, and their new squeeze, who just so happens to always have a violent streak, that they didn't deem important enough or relevant, until ofc mentioning it post-murder in interviews to try exonerate themselves of the blame, no moral compass at all) it is impossible to comprehend how anyone could take the life of an innocent child. There are definitely people out there who shouldn't be parents and it's scary to think it's more common than you thought.

My question really is this, and please don't take it the wrong way, or think I'm obsessed with morbid cases, but would anyone join if I made a thread for these monsters as trial is ongoing and it doesn't seem atall as if it's going to be a straightforward case, there's different stories from all 3 defendants so lots to process and potentially discuss, I myself think the teenager was responsible and the boys mother and her boyfriend covered it up, although I feel both adults are also guilty of assaulting the poor boy previous to his death. If everyone thinks it's a bad idea fair enough, but aswell as this thread there was the one for Emma tustin and Thomas Hughes... I've posted the link to live trial updates (it's in Wales) and the story itself. Hoping the link actually works as isn't appearing on my phone.

Let me know as I'm not confident enough to go ahead & create a thread without others agreeing.
Just to clarify, the mother isn’t the youths mother.