Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Being unkind and cruel yes but nothing on the level of what Savannah was doing. IQ of 70. Had been playing with dolly's up until the yr before she had Star. Offered to plead guilty to 8 charges of cruelty. Signs of real and genuine remorse. I think what I think and said what I said and it's your right to disagree with me.
@Laura8868 Whats funny about this?

BattleAxing

VIP Member
OK you didn’t say less but maybe you’re best off writing to the sentencing council explaining your reasoning behind why you think the sentencing for that particular offence should be heavier than it is for drug dealers 🥴

And by the way, it’s not only drug takers who’s lives are ruined by drug supply.
Wow, really this is a question?

A toddler who isn’t even old enough to consent to anything at all dying? And drug takers who have made a choice to buy said drugs from a drug dealer and therefor have had their lives ruined?

Really? C’mon.

Why would I go as far as writing to the sentencing council? I’m only stating my opinion on a public gossip forum. Behave.

Last edited:

BattleAxing

VIP Member
i thought this as well, i imagine a more relaxed enviornment, if that's a thing
Still will not be tolerated within the population for what she done. They are let out of their cells more so actually more prone to attack unless she is kept apart but it otherwise the same sort of environment with a bit more opportunity for education. There will still be a pecking order according to offences in there and possibly more chance of someone wanting the glory of twatting a child abuser.

I am glad to see the extension of her sentence. 8 years was far too lenient indeed.

fotw

Looks like the Dacia is up for sale..

Another link to it..

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
That’s not what the video says at all, if I could send you it I would. When I get a second later I’ll transcribe it. That video was set up to gaslight Frankie and the snippet was awful enough as apparently it went on for 5+ minutes.
Oh right. The one I saw was only a few seconds long.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
i don’t see Frankie as a victim at all to be honest. Also don’t buy that she was scared of SB anymore. If she was that scared and couldn’t leave she wouldn’t of been going out and shagging other blokes and what not because she’d of known if she was caught what would happen surely if SB was supposedly beating her up all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️
Exactly this!

Not a victim in the slightest! And compliant. There is no excuse or reasoning for her behaviour no matter what same old paragraphs the same 3 members post.

Ms/Miss/Mrs/Mr Battle Axing.
(Very fitting name might I add😉). Please, as I am extremely intrigued, can you provide any quotations of these FS fan girls?

I haven’t seen any personally, and I have read all Da TrAnsCriPtZzzz and every thread on this forum since the very first one posted on 24th October 2021. I’m sure a lot of other fan club members users on here have too. So as I’ve said, please quote some.

I appreciate it’s a big ask, as there’s thousands of comments and 16 threads but since that’s all you seem to post about on these threads (and by that I mean anyone who views FS as a victim of SB is an arse licker) surely you’ll have the receipts and sources ready on stand-by to back up your claims.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Yours sincerely,
Justheretoread99
(And also just here to reply. And just here to arse lick. And just here to recognise a (and rightly so) convicted, incompetent, abusive and neglectful mother was also a VICTIM of domestic abuse and coercive control. That doesn’t excuse her behaviour and treatment towards her daughter. But she was also vulnerable and a victim.
If that makes me an arse licker, then f*cking cheers to that everybody 🥂

I’m sorry you clearly lack the empathy, compassion and intelligence to recognise that.
Im not just stressing she wasn’t a victim though. That she compliant and an aid in abuse towards her own child. Like other members here reading clearly isn’t your strong point.

shadorius

Haven't been on in a while, but the article about SB saying she buried more babies, I think she is just trying to be sarcastic like as if its so bizarre she was even accused, or she's just trying to make out it all does not effect her people having a go at her. It reminded me of a comment her dad made when someone was harassing him on his messenger account, something along the lines of yeah we kill babies and eat them (might be a bit different to that wording but something along them lines) think this is just to try to have shock value and make the poster think the cannot say anything that will get to him as he can take it and say worse (if that makes sense)
Yes i remember reading " yeah we kill babies and eat them" from SB father account

Memento_Mori

What do you mean with screw? BTW in comparison to other European countries the British punishments are high.

Was there ever an explanation given why we never heard a psychological evaluation of Brockhill? Is it possible that she refused to let them psychoanalyse her?

BattleAxing

VIP Member
She didn’t get a minimal sentence though, the starting point is 1 year and maximum 14 she got 8.

If you think drug dealers should get less than 8 years theres seriously something wrong with you!
I didn’t say drug dealers should get less did I? If I did feel free to quote me. I do believe people who fail to protect their children should get more. Regardless of IQ levels.