Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadorius

I wonder if SB and FS will remain in the same prisons or whether they’ll move.
Not sure, I would have thought they would have moved them tbh

Hmm, i just thought i would have a nosy at hmp posts and seems some more fake news is up there :(

Reactions: 1

Ells321

Chatty Member
BTW does anybody remember how Brockhill gave a note to the judge, mentioning that her family was target of attacks? Not good, but what the family is going through has no impact on the judgement or the sentence.

I don't get you.

There is no "harm". But the families should have no impact here since they are clearly biased.
Why should they have no impact here? This a thread where we have talked about everything here to do with the case and family, we are allowed to you know it isn’t a crime.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
It is misinformation though and we are on a gossip site not prison. There’s Hmp Styal they use the same lingo if your interested.
If it’s misinformation get me sued or something. I am only saying what a majority feel, just this thread is the FS fan girl arse licking base. No I am not interested in HMP Styal. Stop trying to invite me to groups that YOU seem to be familiar with. Do you go on there spouting your compassion for her? I doubt it because you would be ridiculed. This is obviously your safe space to be a fan!

No one can express their opinions without certain members crying about “Da TrAnsCriPtZzzz noT beIn Red” when it’s clearly there she abused the child herself too.

Get my arse in a niggle about a child abuser? Sure as shit!

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
You would think so but what she said makes it sound like she’s will do the whole sentence there why didn’t she say until she’s 21..

Nothing less than 12 years would be suitable.

SO we quash the original sentence and hand down a sentence of 12 years in a young offenders institution. She must serve half before being eligible for release.

Time on remand will count towards this.”
I’m not sure then, looks like there was a fuck up in the first place sending her prison instead of youth offenders.
I cant see them allowing her to stay there until she’s 25 though

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Frankie might be being moved to Bronzefield prison in Surrey.

In other news, someone on the Remembering Star Facebook page posted a picture of Star with Ukraine flags photoshopped onto her face, with the words "Stop the War."
(face palm) Can't believe people are still doing these photoshops
Oh god. What is wrong with people?

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
A while ago someone posted a video on Facebook of Savanna and Frankie talking in a car. Savanna say she wants to go and get Star, and Frankie replies "No, I don't want it". She then says something like "We'll go and get it on Monday".

If she didn't want Star, why 'd she keep putting her in harm's way? I think her family is also confused by that...

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
every prison is different. In one prison we had a tree on the wing, we had our photos taken in our cell or on the wing in front of the tree, which we paid a small price for & kept or sent out to family or friends. We even got a small bag of presents, (a big chocolate bar, shower foam, coffee, hot chocolate, sweets etc)
which was nice as there was a bag each for over 300 Women & teenage girls)
We made out own decorations, sang songs, had Xmas meal, played bingo, and won prizes.
in a different prison we did all that minus the gift bag.
x.

Hi girls. Not sure if you're interested, but this is the kind of food you get inside.
It's on a 4 week cycle, so there's a lot more to choose from. This is just 1 week of week 2in a cycle.
X.
Many years ago when I was in the hospital, our menu looked exactly the same lol.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
And when has anyone said other people can’t have opposing thoughts? It’s when people like you come on talking about violence, saying anyone who thinks Frankies a victim like I do shouldn’t have a child which I do 🤣 maybe if you didn’t come on so full on and make such horrible comments people would listen to your thoughts, Brains, use them 🥰
I don’t particularly care if “people” listen or not or wether you want me in this thread or not. I still stand by what I say. She is not a victim, she was complicit in abuse and it’s good to see bad things happen to noncey criminals in prison.

• Sick

ariessleuth322

Can I ask...just out of curiosity...
You say that you only read up on this within the past few days as you say you're from the US and you've been trying to read as much as you can (apart from these threads)...

So my question is, did you read the almost 2 month long court transcript or did you get your information from the media/news?
Yes I’m still reading it