Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
[QUOTE="Terflife, post: 7632356,

I reckon they'll have a friend or 2 at some point, but they'll be a wronguns too.
Louise porton (the woman who killed her 2 daughters) had a friend who was in for abuse.
[/QUOTE]

there are/where rumours floating around that SB is in with a cousin of hers and already has a girlfriend. Who knows how accurate this is 🤷🏻‍♀️

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Why do you use the word noncey when she was nothing of the sort? You break down your own argument when you throw terms like that around.
A non.ce is prison lingo for anyone who commits a crime to an extremely vulnerable person such as a child or pensioner. It doesn’t have to be sexual. She was violent to a child, believe me she will very much be known as a non.ce.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Minimising them, defending them then? For want of a better phrase.

She was a victim of Domestic Abuse. Again, many women are but it doesn’t justify allowing the death of one’s own child. FS by filming her own daughter from another angle falling from a chair (no matter the height), staying in said relationship and leaving Star alone with her abuser, despite being “clever enough” to have suspicions about the abuse doesn’t deflect from what she is I’m afraid.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Noones cloth earred? not one single person in this thread has ever condoned or made excuses for anything Frankie done and not one person has ever said she weren’t cruel and abusive to Star. She was clearly a victim of DV and was abused herself which people were witness to so yes she was some sort of victim, if the outcome wouldn’t of been her daughter passing away everyone would see her as a victim of SB so therefore she is still a victim.
Are you speaking for yourself? Or do you speak for others?

Ells321

Chatty Member
What were they saying this time? I often think over what they really must think to what Savanna has done. They are obviously very very loyal and I can picture the Dad [Dan] saying to his brood, 'it doesn't matter what we do, we must stick together - always'. Perhaps a lot of their behaviour during and since the trial is a front. Perhaps they do question, argue and cry about what has gone on with each other but won't show how they really feel to the rest of the world. They must discuss the pain and suffering Savanna caused to Star and to them as a family surely?! However, despite this they won't give up on her. To look at the Nan for example on FB, she looks 'normal', nice even and I think surely to god as a Mother, as a Nan, she questions what the hell Savanna did and how evil she was. Or perhaps they don't, perhaps not all of the family want to know the 'in's and out's' of what she did and bury their heads in the sand as if it didn't happen. I know we won't ever know but I often play it out in my mind.
She’s basically put a meme under a post of Arthur’s where they were talking about his funeral, I think unfortunately they will stick by her no matter what as you say I mean I would hope they would wake up and realise what she has done. They don’t really make it any better though making fake profiles defending her.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
What have I said 😂

I just don’t see why they need to drag on. What’s left to talk about? Move on 😅
I completely agree with you, I haven't even read most of the posts on the past few pages because we're going round and round in circles

do we know when FS might be back in court again?

Memento_Mori

It's a religious bank holiday maybe it's not PC any more to celebrate it officially? I am sure in former times there was some kind of ceremony, probably held by a priest, threatening everybody that they will rot in hell if they don't change their life.

Ells321

Chatty Member
Look, if someone doesn't agree with you and you fail to find arguments, you just start attacking them by saying that they come from some obscure place. This is not an acceptable way to discuss something. It's called an argument ad hominem. And believe it or not: I am not from there but I am pretty sure you knew before. It's just an attack strategy.

Where have I no where you and another poster decided to jump on my post when I was talking about Star’s family, when I explained it already to the first poster who quoted me. Then you and the other poster don’t like when we are having discussions about Stars family, I don’t understand it.