Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ells321

Chatty Member
Just to change the topic up a bit, does anyone know any further news on SB or FS? I am intrigued to know more about them since they went to prison. I think it was all the time we all invested in the case even if we do disagree on certain points I think we spent so much time reading the transcripts and then awaiting sentencing and then all of a sudden it was over. Maybe its an unhealthy to want to know more information but it does intrigue me.
There was an article from a former inmate of SB’s who was apparently in prison with her, it’s been posted a few pages back. Apparently she’s having a tough time in prison.

Ells321

Chatty Member
I have a question for you all as we know FS and SB sentences have been referred to the Attorney General, we know they could go up but could they go down?

BattleAxing

VIP Member
You stated “goading is a form of abuse” so therefore you are painting SB as a victim in the relationship. Where’s this abuse from both sides please do tell 🤔 There’s no evidence of goading and cheating though is there, if there is please do come back and show us.
Two people abusing eachother makes for a toxic relationship rather than one person being strictly the perp and the other a victim. What’s hard to grasp here?

No matter how frustrated you lot get I won’t change my view that FS was capable of abuse herself, was compliant in abusing her own daughter and just doesn’t wash with me as being a this terrified mouse like character whilst she was throwing herself about and then goading her perceived abuser. An insult to DV victims if you ask me.

Go round and round all you like you won’t change my view and unfortunately for yourselves you will be bashing your head against a brick wall with me.

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
So sorry to hear this person has been doing these awful things to people that post on here.

Sorry if it sounds silly but how do we stop someone finding out this kind of personal information?

As far as I know I have nothing in my username or picture that could identify me but is there anything else I should do?

Thank you x
Well the picture seems to make no difference because mine was Minnie Mouse when this happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

shadorius

I don’t read rules but now I’m aware I better be careful ☺
I can neither confirm nor deny that 🍓 went batshit. Although I’m pleased that others were witness to what I can neither confirm or deny
Now im confused, What did I miss ? :)
Im sure i caught up with all post this morning

avabella

VIP Member
You’re wrong. It is not a misconception. The police simply don’t remove a child from anyone who has PR. If Jordan would have taken Star then Frankie would have had to go to family court and get her back via an emergency court order. I know this to be true because I know people who have been in this situation!
What @SmellyAlice wrote seemed to make sense to me re: time spent with the resident parent etc. I guess it's a really complex area of law.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
You said you know drugs dealers who got more than 8 as if drug dealers shouldn’t get more? I don’t actually see the difference between FS and drug dealers who are part of a trail of misery and ruin lives myself but there you go.
Again that is what you assumed. I did not say anywhere they should get any less. However I believe a woman (I use that term lightly when it comes to FS) who failed to protect her child and ultimately ended up in a death should get a lot more.

Although drug dealers destroy lives, drug takers have usually made that choice themselves wether or not to take them. Star had no say at all, comparing the two is ridiculous.

That is not what I said though, your own brain came up with that.

They're not conflicting at all, you're just failing to understand. Regardless - the trial is over. It was discussed in length and daily for weeks on end. I'm not really in the market to rehash it all.
They are conflicting they’ve literally been quoted. I shall quote again.

She was the victim of a domestically abusive relationship AND she failed to protect Star
. So I am not sure why it's so hard to believe that FS didn't manage to protect Star.
Which of these two statements do you stand by then?

Memento_Mori

That’s so sad as if the family ain’t been through enough then grandad Smith was saying he committed suicide in the papers.
I didn't know that you can overdose with Methadone. Sounds weird. If someone who is on substitute wants to commit suicide wouldn't he choose heroin?