Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ells321

Chatty Member
I thought young offenders institutions were for under 18’s, interesting that the judge didn’t know this. So I take it she won’t serve all her sentence in young offenders and could be moved.

Reactions: 1

julie29

Chatty Member
👍 .
The good thing is, that S & F although in different prisons will not be able to take part in these kind of things, As they'll be segregated or on healthcare, or complex needs unit. And other Women would not be willing to associate with them. I reckon they'll have a friend or 2 at some point, but they'll be a wronguns too.
Louise porton (the woman who killed her 2 daughters) had a friend who was in for abuse.
Omg just looked that evil bitch up Louise . Her mum committed suicide also

fastfairynnn

These two were a match made in hell. I never got the rationale of her being too thick to be evil! these judges...I can't. She'll still be so young when she gets out...frightening.

pinkjune

Jayne Brockhill is the same one that posted the music remix videos of savanna and frankie that were deleted fast.

TamW

I wonder what she would need to do to cover up though, I cant think what would need covering apart from maybe moving the chair if that had something to do with it, the pad I don't think she will have intentionally have moved that to cover anything as she said in her own statement FS was in the bathroom. I also wonder if the police had an idea of what she did but couldn't prove it so it wasn't mentioned specifically.

TamW

I think its really interesting how we all developed our own views and opinions during this thread, which I think is really a good thing. For those here from the beginning I will say that from my views of the thread the majority all thought FS and SB were both evil, maybe more so FS. The trial began and the prosecution evidence of phone/video records only made us all more angry about how FS and SB treated Star. SB on the witness stand then made a lot of us assess the relationship between the two and I think most of us just thought how cocky, bullying SB was. Then FS her firs day of trial turned the tide a little and lots of us had some sympathy, day two for FS was not so good ...........after that I think we had all branched off a bit of what we thought had happened, what was the true factors, how we felt personally about FS and SB and mitigating factors.

thaliamay

Chatty Member
Okay well thanks for clarifying that, I mistook what you said. My bad x

If it helps, I agree with you. I’ve always thought Frankie deserved what she got.

The opinions are like arseholes comment isn’t meant as an insult, is just that really. We all have one.
I edited my reply again to add that I get why it reads that way. Sorry I always go back and end up editing to further explain myself!

• Haha

Jane Tee

VIP Member
I know it’s not up to family I was just saying FS family are happy with what she got they think it is justice. I think With attorney general forms anyone can apparently feel them out anyone correct me if I am wrong.
Id imagine Frankies family would rather she served no time .

shadorius

I remember something with the sparring partner, but not which convo tho

There was a conversation I think with 2 family members one about a plea deal the other one saying I did it slip slap etc. I am wondering why some of her family members ain’t facing chargers won’t they trying to basically cover up evidence aka the car being taken for a clean.
good point, yes surprised me too

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
They had a charge of causing and allowing neglect and cruelty to a child, she got acquitted on the causing and allowing charge hence being found guilty on neglect and cruelty charge.
Oh thank you, I missed that she got acquitted on the former.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
She had an IQ of 70 which is abnormally low. And she was only 18 when she met SB. Under the circumstances, it’s not difficult to see how someone like her could have been manipulated to the extent that she was.

She has a suitable prison sentence and will have to live with this for the rest of her life. I don’t think evidence suggests that she’s sociopathic and I think she should be given an opportunity to be rehabilitated.
Fair play, each to their own I suppose, I just don’t find having a low IQ as an excuse. Ive never said she was sociopathic either. Just a wrong un who allowed the abuse of her child. 18 is classed as an adult in this country, low intelligence or not.