Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That trusting evil group is terrible, I’m blocked but can see from another account. They are clinging on to pure Star for as much exposure as they can get making podcasts about her, a lot of the comments are disagreeing with it
They’re disgusting - they’ve been asked several times by family members not to carry on yet they do. Briony especially is vile.

Reactions: 10
That trusting evil group is terrible, I’m blocked but can see from another account. They are clinging on to pure Star for as much exposure as they can get making podcasts about her, a lot of the comments are disagreeing with it
Yeah, I left that group ages ago. It was just too much. So many people commented that they should leave Star alone for now but no, they’ve going on and on. It’s really disgusting the way they’re carrying on.

Edit: same comment as above. Sorry. I don’t get why they can’t talk about other cases instead.

Reactions: 5
Honestly as horrible as it is to say, there is so many other children’s cases they could cover that aren’t high exposure and could give people a bigger picture of what else happens to innocent children. They’ve clung on to Star for no apparent reason, that Briony needs a hobbie

Honestly as horrible as it is to say, there is so many other children’s cases they could cover that aren’t high exposure and could give people a bigger picture of what else happens to innocent children. They’ve clung on to Star for no apparent reason, that Briony needs a hobbie

They are not trained professionals able to deal with a case such as this with any ounce of decorum or sensitivity. Briony actually said they were ‘excited’ about recording the part 2 and in the thumbnail for it you see her smiling/laughing. They are truly hideous.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
for pure shock value, nothing more. There no new info to add. I hope they lose their listeners/ followers.

They are not trained professionals able to deal with a case such as this with any ounce of decorum or sensitivity. Briony actually said they were ‘excited’ about recording the part 2 and in the thumbnail for it you see her smiling/laughing. They are truly hideous.
Agree, but It doesn’t take a professional to have some tact about the death of a child, just someone with an ounce of decency which excludes them. Honestly, the kind of people in this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They need to leave it be now why don’t they just respect family wishes and stop, it’s as simple as that. There are other cases they could cover surly, it seems to me they are clinging on to Star purely for the likes and to get more followers.

I see this the other day, a lady said why do you keep talking about your own kids when speaking about star and they was so rude to her. They really need to let the videos and pod casts go now. I’ve left the group

Reactions: 3
Briony cannot take the slightest bit of criticism can she. And Samantha Jane lol it’s painful watching her try to come across as intelligent 😂
Do they make money off of these podcasts?

Reactions: 2
Briony cannot take the slightest bit of criticism can she. And Samantha Jane lol it’s painful watching her try to come across as intelligent 😂
Do they make money off of these podcasts?
Highly unlikely and if you look at their personal posting history etc they’ve been trying a long time to get into some sort of crime/podcast scenario. Poor Star came along at the right time for them to piggyback on.

Reactions: 3
If anyone wants to watch a video about this case I highly recommend ALL of Emma Kenny’s True Crime on YouTube. She has a lot of professional experience and gives great insight. I think a lot of others are quite naff.

Reactions: 2
If anyone wants to watch a video about this case I highly recommend ALL of Emma Kenny’s True Crime on YouTube. She has a lot of professional experience and gives great insight. I think a lot of others are quite naff.
Emma Kenny's videos are quite often fraught with mistakes and are very emotionally charged. Not particularly factual or insightful really. I like her as a person, on Twitter she's funny, but as a You Tuber, nah.

Reactions: 8
Highly unlikely and if you look at their personal posting history etc they’ve been trying a long time to get into some sort of crime/podcast scenario. Poor Star came along at the right time for them to piggyback on.
i didn't listen to it but apparently they said Star was airlifted to hospital 🤦‍♀️ clueless

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Weird article, doesn't even include much from this 'interview' between the reporter and Brockhill.

Reactions: 10
Weird article, doesn't even include much from this 'interview' between the reporter and Brockhill.
Yeh I thought the same, it says ‘the woman on the phone’ but doesn’t describe much of a conversation.

Where the hell is she getting 18k to buy 2 Rolex watches from!?? Or is this just nonsense? I wish they wouldn’t use photos of her with Star either 😡

Yeh I thought the same, it says ‘the woman on the phone’ but doesn’t describe much of a conversation.

Where the hell is she getting 18k to buy 2 Rolex watches from!?? Or is this just nonsense? I wish they wouldn’t use photos of her with Star either 😡
Exactly where is she getting the money 2 buy two Rolex’s unless it’s from her jobs from before. It’s really just her family speaking of what a so called wonderful person SB is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If my friend does go to see her what will happen to her children there has to be laws around this sort of thing surely? I’ve sent her the links to that article and hopefully she can read that and understand what I’m trying to say.

Absolutely vile that she’s being given any form of platform to spew her nonsense. It’d be laughable if it wasn’t such a horrific matter, it’s so transparent… though part of me wonders if she just enjoys blatantly lying for some weird form of attention seeking power trip. I guess this is the kind of nonsense the Daily Mail loves though.

Is someone going to tell Mr Brockhill that pointing out someone’s “African, Indian or Chinese” would likely be pointless because all involved would likely be able to see that they weren’t white? I’m sure racism against gypsies is a real issue, but the only person who kept bringing it up was SB, any discrimination she alleged from FS’s family was very low level (though obviously not acceptable), and the jury had fairly objective evidence of what she did. They’re just turning discrimination into a complete joke by claiming it’s the reason SB was convicted.