Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t say drug dealers should get less did I? If I did feel free to quote me. I do believe people who fail to protect their children should get more. Regardless of IQ levels.
You said you know drugs dealers who got more than 8 as if drug dealers shouldn’t get more? I don’t actually see the difference between FS and drug dealers who are part of a trail of misery and ruin lives myself but there you go.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I meant the rule as in 'the way it will always happen' - i.e. 'exception to the rule'.
Ok I think I am understanding what you are saying. So for those the majority who would protect their kids even in a DV relationship etc, they get all the help they can and do everything to protect their child and as such will never be arrested, taken to trial or given a prison sentence.

For those that don't (which people are different as we all know) and something bad happens to that child then as they have not done the right thing then it comes to the law to give punishment and consequences, but to also deter anyone else not protecting a child or allowing abuse to see that if they do not do the right thing then they could end up going to prison, and even if they say about the DV this will not stop them being punished.

So do you think FS protected her child or not? As you made two very conflicting statements which I have quoted. Surely it is one or the other?
They're not conflicting at all, you're just failing to understand. Regardless - the trial is over. It was discussed in length and daily for weeks on end. I'm not really in the market to rehash it all.

Reactions: 7
You said you know drugs dealers who got more than 8 as if drug dealers shouldn’t get more? I don’t actually see the difference between FS and drug dealers who are part of a trail of misery and ruin lives myself but there you go.
Again that is what you assumed. I did not say anywhere they should get any less. However I believe a woman (I use that term lightly when it comes to FS) who failed to protect her child and ultimately ended up in a death should get a lot more.

Although drug dealers destroy lives, drug takers have usually made that choice themselves wether or not to take them. Star had no say at all, comparing the two is ridiculous.

That is not what I said though, your own brain came up with that.

They're not conflicting at all, you're just failing to understand. Regardless - the trial is over. It was discussed in length and daily for weeks on end. I'm not really in the market to rehash it all.
They are conflicting they’ve literally been quoted. I shall quote again.

She was the victim of a domestically abusive relationship AND she failed to protect Star
. So I am not sure why it's so hard to believe that FS didn't manage to protect Star.
Which of these two statements do you stand by then?

I just think its very black and white, if you are accused of a crime, a jury decides if you are innocent or guilty. If you are guilty you are sentences accordingly and within the guidelines of the offence and the framework of sentencing. There maybe mitigating factors but even with these they can only have a tiny impact on sentencing as it has to taken into account the punishment rather than the reasoning behind it.

I have been annoyed lots of times in the past of women who have been victims of abuse who then hurt or kill partners getting life sentences, but I suppose you have to be realistic. The law is there to make sure it also stands as warning, that if you commit the crime you will be sentenced accordingly.

But yes, we have all been through this over and over again, I think it perfectly healthy for us all to have differing views. I quite like someone not having the same views as me so I can debate, discuss and sometimes reassess my own views and gain new ways of thinking or opinions.

Reactions: 2
Again that is what you assumed. I did not say anywhere they should get any less. However I believe a woman (I use that term lightly when it comes to FS) who failed to protect her child and ultimately ended up in a death should get a lot more.

Although drug dealers destroy lives, drug takers have usually made that choice themselves wether or not to take them. Star had no say at all, comparing the two is ridiculous.

That is not what I said though, your own brain came up with that.

They are conflicting they’ve literally been quoted. I shall quote again.

Which of these two statements do you stand by then?
I honestly think you have trouble reading very simple statements.

You stated that 'plenty of people in domestically abusive relationships manage to protect their children'. However, FS did not. I said I wasn't sure why you found that so hard to believe, just because 'plenty' of other people can and have (not sure who the plenty are right enough, but that's another argument).

So, just because *plenty* of women have managed to protect their children, has no bearing on whether FS would or not, in her unique situation.

Reactions: 3
Yesterday I had what felt like a vision (I’m not a crazy person) of when star was in the car with SB I imagined star understand my getting irritated and wanting to get out and SB pushing and punching her back into the car with force / I think that SB snapped and lost control then instantly snapped into being ‘nice’ and bribing star with chocolates - there’s something about stars eyes when I look at her picture it feels like I know her and there is a connection to her - I can’t stop thinking about her :( I hope she’s in peace and all our prayers and wishes are granting her forever happiness

You compared the two when you said you know drug dealers who got more 🙄
Yes I compared them in a different way. A beast who allows the death of her own child IMO (which I am free to give here) should get alot more than a drug dealer. Not once however did I say a drug dealer deserves less.

I honestly think you have trouble reading very simple statements.

You stated that 'plenty of people in domestically abusive relationships manage to protect their children'. However, FS did not. I said I wasn't sure why you found that so hard to believe, just because 'plenty' of other people can and have (not sure who the plenty are right enough, but that's another argument).

So, just because *plenty* of women have managed to protect their children, has no bearing on whether FS would or not, in her unique situation.
Don’t talk to me about trouble reading when you make conflicting statements that make no sense which you avoid elaborating on. Perhaps you have trouble writing?

Yes I compared them in a different way. A beast who allows the death of her own child IMO (which I am free to give here) should get alot more than a drug dealer. Not once however did I say a drug dealer deserves less.
OK you didn’t say less but maybe you’re best off writing to the sentencing council explaining your reasoning behind why you think the sentencing for that particular offence should be heavier than it is for drug dealers 🥴

And by the way, it’s not only drug takers who’s lives are ruined by drug supply.

OK you didn’t say less but maybe you’re best off writing to the sentencing council explaining your reasoning behind why you think the sentencing for that particular offence should be heavier than it is for drug dealers 🥴

And by the way, it’s not only drug takers who’s lives are ruined by drug supply.
Wow, really this is a question?

A toddler who isn’t even old enough to consent to anything at all dying? And drug takers who have made a choice to buy said drugs from a drug dealer and therefor have had their lives ruined?

Really? C’mon.

Why would I go as far as writing to the sentencing council? I’m only stating my opinion on a public gossip forum. Behave.

Last edited:
Wow, really this is a question?

A toddler who isn’t even old enough to consent to anything at all dying? And drug takers who have made a choice to buy said drugs from a drug dealer and therefor have had their lives ruined?

Really? C’mon.
I didn’t put a ? So I guess it wasn’t a question. Read it again, I said not only drug takers whose lives are ruined by drug supply. Drug supply in the process of acquiring said drugs runs alongside violent crime, child exploitation, modern slavery, human trafficking….

I’m not minimising the fact a child has died here, but Frankie, the court decided didn’t kill her. And she was sentenced according to the crime she was found guilty of. I personally think she was given the correct sentence, you think 8 years was too lenient, fair enough so do others and now it’s back in the hands of the court to decide if it will be increased.

Reactions: 6
I personally think she was given the correct sentence, you think 8 years was too lenient, fair enough so do others and now it’s back in the hands of the court to decide if it will be increased.
And rightly so! May she get double the sentence! 🙏

Just to change the topic up a bit, does anyone know any further news on SB or FS? I am intrigued to know more about them since they went to prison. I think it was all the time we all invested in the case even if we do disagree on certain points I think we spent so much time reading the transcripts and then awaiting sentencing and then all of a sudden it was over. Maybe its an unhealthy to want to know more information but it does intrigue me.

Reactions: 4
No one here is in any way relation or friend of Frankie, we all just have completely different opinions and that’s completely fine because not everyone will always agree with eachother. Also we all don’t sit here day and night reading this thread or any other thread for that matter, I have a 2 year old to take care of who apparently isn’t safe because I have a difference of opinion 🤣 but hey ho

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just to change the topic up a bit, does anyone know any further news on SB or FS? I am intrigued to know more about them since they went to prison. I think it was all the time we all invested in the case even if we do disagree on certain points I think we spent so much time reading the transcripts and then awaiting sentencing and then all of a sudden it was over. Maybe its an unhealthy to want to know more information but it does intrigue me.
There was an article from a former inmate of SB’s who was apparently in prison with her, it’s been posted a few pages back. Apparently she’s having a tough time in prison.

I think its really interesting how we all developed our own views and opinions during this thread, which I think is really a good thing. For those here from the beginning I will say that from my views of the thread the majority all thought FS and SB were both evil, maybe more so FS. The trial began and the prosecution evidence of phone/video records only made us all more angry about how FS and SB treated Star. SB on the witness stand then made a lot of us assess the relationship between the two and I think most of us just thought how cocky, bullying SB was. Then FS her firs day of trial turned the tide a little and lots of us had some sympathy, day two for FS was not so good ...........after that I think we had all branched off a bit of what we thought had happened, what was the true factors, how we felt personally about FS and SB and mitigating factors.

Reactions: 1