Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re all entitled to our opinions and no one should be attacking anyone for them.

Reactions: 13
I think we’re all entitled to our opinions and no one should be attacking anyone for them.
Totally agree, we are all different and we all will disagree. Attacking someone's opinion usually does little to get them to change them opinions and so it shouldn't, more wise to discuss the opinions try to find out why the person holds them views and to then either accept and respect differing views or in some instances it may even make you change your own opinions. I hold strong opinions and view on many things beside this trial, but I am not steadfast in them to not change my mind if someone makes good points and makes me think in different way.

Reactions: 3
I think we all do accept each others opinions and we always have throughout this whole thread. I just think when people are coming on talking about violence and saying they’d be worried if we have children which a lot of us do is just not on and will cause more then just a healthy discussion.

Reactions: 12
I think we all do accept each others opinions and we always have throughout this whole thread. I just think when people are coming on talking about violence and saying they’d be worried if we have children which a lot of us do is just not on and will cause more then just a healthy discussion.
I’ve seen references to SB getting what she deserves in jail and no one bats an eyelid at those. It may not have been yourself but you can’t pick and choose about the violence if you’re making a stance against it.

IMO they both deserve what they will likely get in jail. Pissy mash potato and blackened eyes. It isn’t a patch on what they did to a young baby.

Reactions: 3
I do agree, it always ends badly when people make it personal.

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen references to SB getting what she deserves in jail and no one bats an eyelid at those. It may not have been yourself but you can’t pick and choose about the violence if you’re making a stance against it.

IMO they both deserve what they will likely get in jail. Pissy mash potato and blackened eyes. It isn’t a patch on what they did to a young baby.
From the beginning a lot of us have said we don’t condone any violence and we don’t want anything happening to either of them as it solves nothing it just gets them more protection and makes them look the victim. We’ve said this about both SB and Frankie.

Reactions: 4
From the beginning a lot of us have said we don’t condone any violence and we don’t want anything happening to either of them as it solves nothing it just gets them more protection and makes them look the victim. We’ve said this about both SB and Frankie.
There are definitely references in these threads though about SB getting her comeuppance in prison and no one made a huge deal about it. But when it’s FS people here seem to lose their tit.

Reactions: 1
Tbf these threads haven’t been as active as they were since the trial ended. I don’t think anyone is losing their mind lately except when their own parenting is being criticised (and rightly so - it’s a discussion about Savanna and Frankie, not Susan down the road).

I’ll be honest, I think the discussion has to end now and wouldn’t be upset if the mods decided to close it. Nothing new is being said.

Tbf these threads haven’t been as active as they were since the trial ended. I don’t think anyone is losing their mind lately except when their own parenting is being criticised (and rightly so - it’s a discussion about Savanna and Frankie, not Susan down the road).

I’ll be honest, I think the discussion has to end now and wouldn’t be upset if the mods decided to close it. Nothing new is being said.
agree, the main posters on here were all really nice, even if we disagreed it didnt cause arguments. I’m sure a new post will start if anything further happens,

Reactions: 7
If people want the thread closing surely you can report it and let moderators decide and do it? I’m sure there’s been multiple warnings that it could be closed anyway.

Just because the trial is over now, does that mean we’re not allowed to still discuss it and/or debate? It was an extremely complex case and the sentences are still currently under review by the Court of Appeal?

I dunno if it’s just me but if I didn’t want to read the thread anymore I’d simply “unwatch” it or ignore any notifications about it, not try and make other members active on here stop posting.

Hi All,
i had a lot of pages to catch up with

It's clear that there's mixed feelings on FS sentancing,
How i see it: if 8 years meant 8 years (i think there wouldnt be as much mixed feelings)
but because of the "time served" "time off for good behavior" means FS will only serve around 4 years

So my theory is, knowing that FS could be out in as little as 4 year is the issue.
ofc I could be wrong but thats what I see when reading back the comments over the last few days

Reactions: 8
What have I said 😂

I just don’t see why they need to drag on. What’s left to talk about? Move on 😅
I completely agree with you, I haven't even read most of the posts on the past few pages because we're going round and round in circles

do we know when FS might be back in court again?

I mentioned on here before my friend who knew SB she was the one who told me about her health issues that came out in court. She wants to visit SB and ask her questions I’ve advised her not to as I think it’s dangerous personally but she wants to🤦🏽‍♀️.
We know she isn’t going to lay it all out but she just wants to ask her why. I’ve said to her that social services could get involved if they found out As it’s so serious but it’s falling on deaf ears. Help 😭

I mentioned on here before my friend who knew SB she was the one who told me about her health issues that came out in court. She wants to visit SB and ask her questions I’ve advised her not to as I think it’s dangerous personally but she wants to🤦🏽‍♀️.
We know she isn’t going to lay it all out but she just wants to ask her why. I’ve said to her that social services could get involved if they found out As it’s so serious but it’s falling on deaf ears. Help 😭
I know I’m really worried her family are nuts as it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That trusting evil group is terrible, I’m blocked but can see from another account. They are clinging on to pure Star for as much exposure as they can get making podcasts about her, a lot of the comments are disagreeing with it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5