Savanna Brockhill and Frankie Smith #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I was thinking of this morning.
Didn’t SB say she didn’t have her phone in hospital to give to the police ?
Where was it and why didn’t she have it anymore ?
She took photos of the ambulance ( bizarre ) and the flat ( even more bizarre )
Then she was called by someone to say not to go to BRI and to go to Airdale - she must of had it. Did she give it to someone ( ex GF ) en route and that’s why she arrived late ?

Reactions: 12
It's the nearest pub to the nightclubs, I have no idea what time nightclubs open so maybe they just went there before the clubs opened? Bradford is not really blessed for nightlife. I have heard that although it's a gay bar, and has been for many, many moons, they are very welcoming to all.

There is plenty of other pubs to go to in Bradford

Already forgetting what she’s said, yesterday she said the police were lying or mistaken, today she’s claiming she said mistaken only. Only liar liar thing here is sb

Reactions: 4
She has no clear, definitive story to tell. She's simply answering what fits that narrative and that line of questioning at that time and that's exactly where she'll come unstuck. Yes, your answers are working at that precise time, but they will come back to bite you on the bum and tangle you in webs of lies later on down the line.

What frustrates me about liars is that they think we're all stupid. SB is going to learn very quickly that we're not!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
SB is already accusing everyone of lying, every one else is mistaken. She is digging herself a hole.

Reactions: 10
Throwing the family under the bus again to add to Yvonne working cash in hand . The babysitter now "Smoking weed "

Reactions: 9
I think you can tell she is starting to get wound up. She is agitated and biting back with cocky answers. She is gonna fall on her ass today and I can not wait !!! Everyone is liar but her 🤔

Reactions: 10
She has no clear, definitive story to tell. She's simply answering what fits that narrative and that line of questioning at that time and that's exactly where she'll come unstuck. Yes, your answers are working at that precise time, but they will come back to bite you on the bum and tangle you in webs of lies later on down the line.

What frustrates me about liars is that they think we're all stupid. SB is going to learn very quickly that we're not!
Hope So, I was just thinking the prosecution must be counting the number of times she has said 'They were mistaken' ... 'I couldn't say' ... Almost every thread they post she disputes a piece of solid evidence, she can't keep that up forever!

Reactions: 5
Hope So, I was just thinking the prosecution must be counting the number of times she has said 'They were mistaken' ... 'I couldn't say' ... Almost every thread they post she disputes a piece of solid evidence, she can't keep that up forever!
Well, I guess she can and might. She's nothing else to back herself up but to say they're wrong. But honestly, she's even more stupid than I thought if she thinks the jury are gonna lap that up and just say OK, yeah, all of that evidence and all of those people are incorrect and you, the upstanding, solid citizen that you are, are correct!

Reactions: 6
I really like zafar Ali , hes making it clear he doesn’t believe her bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“Just answer the question, I’m not interested in what Paul likes”

Yes! Mr. Ali 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“Just answer the question, I’m not interested in what Paul likes”

Yes! Mr. Ali 👏🏻
Was just going to post this! I’d love to see SBs face she must be so annoyed. I doubt she’s used to people speaking to her like this, I think she’s going to crack.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.