Savanna Brockhill and Frankie Smith #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree at times I feel like he is humouring her in really patronising way. I wish i could hear his tone!

Hers lies are already coming unstuck didn’t take long !!
yeah I mean we're all sitting here in bewilderment at her excuses so he must be as well.Only he has the job of ripping her to shreds

Reactions: 5
Love a patronising barrister. They are the ones who get under people's skin. Good for Mr.Ali

• Heart
Reactions: 19
mr Ali is going to get her to snap, you can already see it coming. maybe not on purpose but she won’t be able to handle him questioning and answering her like this

Reactions: 6
"I did on the phone. I think there's a language barrier between the two of us on what words mean Mr Ali"

Whaaat!!!!!! Great plan, wind up the barrister, I know who'd i'd put money on in a war of words!

Reactions: 18
I’m amazed she is still playing the card of “she didn’t have them bruises with me” re: FS. So Star didn’t, FS didn’t either, people reported and seen them. BUT it wasn’t SB how very strange 🥴 you are in the company of SB and mysteriously end up with bruises despite nobody else being there. Is she for real!!

Reactions: 9
So the Saint savannah has so far had to admit to lying to her colleague, drinking driving and hitting star twice even though shes firmly against smacking children. Aww not working out too well this is it. The cheek of her to suggest there's a language barrier if she wasn't up for murder it'd almost be laughable

Reactions: 19
I mean what normal person turns around and randomly punches someone in response to their arm being grabbed?

Reactions: 9
ZA: We saw your backhander in action in the CCTV footage.

SB: That footage wasn't very clear Mr Ali.

ZA: Yes well we will come back to that.

Oh I bet you will Mr Ali :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
SB explaining to a juror how a hit to the nose can cause a black eye
Yet any medical professionals explaining stars injuries are wrong, liars or mistaken. I don't even have words for what she is. Still pulling the old cctv is not very clear card. Gona have to try harder than that

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.