Savanna Brockhill and Frankie Smith #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of questions from the jury. Probably reading into it too much but seems like they’re trying to make some sense of her bullshit too, the story has changed so many times.

Reactions: 9
Mr Ali is being Stars voice today and I’m all for it… nothing is going to get done in my home today, I’ve had the bath run for about an hour it can wait til lunchtime. I can’t miss this she’s making a right tit of herself up there!

Reactions: 22
She seems like the kind of person who hates being questioned. I bet she’s really struggling to keep it together with questions flying at her from Ali, the judge and the jury all at the same time.
Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a medical episode that stops her from continuing today.

Reactions: 10
How does the court decide who is in the Dock first when there are more than one defendant? Is it purely down to alphabetical order by surname?

Firmly believe she’s buggered now. Kath Goddard had her set up as a bit of a rum customer, but somewhat credible. Left to her own devices and ‘Mr Ali’ and she’s wiped away any trace of that.

Reactions: 7
Bet the atmosphere is electric in that courtroom today I can feel it coming thru my phone

Reactions: 14
She’s absolutely going to lose it today. Vile vile woman.

Anyone want to start a new thread?

Reactions: 4
If this wasn’t serious - it would be hilarious!
A slap ?
He is mocking her 😆
Wow SB’s signature slap must be lethal !!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.