Savanna Brockhill and Frankie Smith #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB explaining to a juror how a hit to the nose can cause a black eye
Yet any medical professionals explaining stars injuries are wrong, liars or mistaken. I don't even have words for what she is. Still pulling the old cctv is not very clear card. Gona have to try harder than that
so how would she of caught her nose if the top of the bottle hit her tooth. She’s around my height and I’ve just put my had up to my chin and if top of a bottle chipped my tooth only my last 2 fingers are actually touching my chin.

Reactions: 2
I thought boxing was her forte? Yet she can cause 2 black eyes with just a slap. Oh yea that's because she's a violent piece of tit

Reactions: 6
"

ZA: You said that because you know she's not very intelligent, she's slow, it was worth a try suggesting it wasn't you

SB: No that's not true, she would know we were both sober when it happened.

Brockhill is smiling as she gives this answer"

woah is she laughing cos he called FS slow?! She makes me sick

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I've got tears and a smile at the same time. Confident again for justice. Go awesome Mr Ali!!!

Reactions: 8
so how would she of caught her nose if the top of the bottle hit her tooth. She’s around my height and I’ve just put my had up to my chin and if top of a bottle chipped my tooth only my last 2 fingers are actually touching my chin.
Because Saint savannah said so. And if you think different you must be mistaken 🤔😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone said it above but Mr Ali is Stars voice in that courtroom today.
she’s being humiliated and made to look an absolute bleep. She deserves everything coming to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ZA: We'll turn towards Star now

SB: Yes, who this is all about.

What the hell!!! Not surprised they called a break, judge, jury, prosecution probably all wanted to slap her smug face right now!

Reactions: 20
And star would have been there for this . Poor baby.
if fs had never spoken to the evil cos. Chances are she would have met someone who either cared about star or said dump the kid with your grandad, either way that baby would be still here. But chances are another kid wouldn’t

Reactions: 6
“Who this is all about” - does she not have any self awareness?! She’s gone rogue, she’s fucked herself over and I am loving it!

10C2FA40-8896-4698-92F0-9AEAC95B1A48.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone said it above but Mr Ali is Stars voice in that courtroom today.
she’s being humiliated and made to look an absolute bleep. She deserves everything coming to her.
That was me, he’s doing a brilliant job for her it’s gonna get quite emotional I can tell. I can’t wait for judgement day they’ll be tears that day ❤

Reactions: 11
Smiling as she gives her answer.
Surely the jury can see her for what she is. A sociopath.

Reactions: 13
I’m amazed she is still playing the card of “she didn’t have them bruises with me” re: FS. So Star didn’t, FS didn’t either, people reported and seen them. BUT it wasn’t SB how very strange 🥴 you are in the company of SB and mysteriously end up with bruises despite nobody else being there. Is she for real!!

Nah bruises just appear from being cold remember...... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread here:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.