Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
I actually think SB recorded these conversations as she knew FS gets angry when drunk and used it as backup in case social workers asked about bruises in Star and she'd say "look at this she has anger issues" and gave her more traction to continue her abuse on Star as she had a backup plan. I don't think she ever expected a murder trial though. I do actually believe she is this manipulative and calculating

Reactions: 32

elikayute

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is there something incredibly morbid about having an bauble with a picture of a(n allegedly) murdered child’s face who you didn’t know. Family, yes, random strangers, no.

Reactions: 31

Kinney

Someone said it above but Mr Ali is Stars voice in that courtroom today.
she’s being humiliated and made to look an absolute cunt. She deserves everything coming to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
You aren’t supposed to release balloons full stop because they kill animals and are generally dangerous.

Reactions: 26

mack1102

Someone mentioned last week or maybe the week before about the doctors in this case, how incredible they actually are. Without them and their acccuracy with dates and all the fine details with the post mortem most evidence would be thrown out. They are Stars voice in all this, shouting from the roof tops what these monsters caused. We are so lucky to have these clever people in our NHS ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26

lastdis

VIP Member
To add on to donation talk. if anyone one would really like to do anything, donate a toy for stars age to a local charity. I do this for my daughter who isnt here anymore. I find a toy a girl her age would like and give it to either cash for kids or a family through school .

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ktb

VIP Member
Stars father is a disgrace of a man. Even if the rumours are false about him sleeping with Smiths Mum.
His conduct on Facebook during the trial says everything I need to know about him.
He doesn’t care about about Star, he clearly never did either.
Crocodile tears so he can get his leg over with thick as mince females who buy his bs.
I’m half tempted to catfish the stupid twat and give him a slap.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Yorkshire-Granny

ZA: We saw your backhander in action in the CCTV footage.

SB: That footage wasn't very clear Mr Ali.

ZA: Yes well we will come back to that.

Oh I bet you will Mr Ali :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

dollycurz

Chatty Member
"KG: You said, if there's cameras there I'm stuffed up the backside. What does that mean?

SB: Cameras on the recycling site. One, the use of red diesel, two, sex with Frankie on the site, three, bringing the kids to the site."

surely that's the last thing on your mind when you're on trial for murder! Only one of those things is actually illegal as far as I'm aware
I would assume since she was in prison, she was no longer employed.
It’s not as if her employer was going to turn up to the prison and start gross misconduct proceedings.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

All_ears33

Mr Ali is being Stars voice today and I’m all for it… nothing is going to get done in my home today, I’ve had the bath run for about an hour it can wait til lunchtime. I can’t miss this she’s making a right tit of herself up there!

Reactions: 22

Foreverunknown

Guys anyone who is swayed by this - please don't be. We have cctv of her using a toddler as a punch bag .... she is utterly disgusting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Foreverunknown

I was angry last week but now I'm REALLY angry:

Not only does the cretin enter their lives, manipulate their lives, take control of their lives - ostracise them from their families, people who love them, physically assaulted them both, systematic physical and emotional abuse of a toddler, a barely walking little baby, callously having another partner in the process, controling situations with finances, gaslight the hell out of her partner then ultimately KILL her baby....

Now she's sitting holier than thou - apportioning ALL the blame onto her victim.... (s).

she Makes me SO SO sick. Monster !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20

nothinonyou

VIP Member
I think she will be told to wind it in a bit and to keep her answers short and to the point.
And answering a question with a question and saying Mr Ali all the time, think she's a smart alec among some of the smartest people in the country. She'll soon be shown what's what

Reactions: 20