Savanna Brockhill and Frankie Smith #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep totally different scenario even down to first thing they did was make a drink. Today she said they were in the bedroom for 10 mins discussing the ticket. Lying scrote she is
Things like this give me so much hope that if we, as amateurs, can see through this, that a qualified, well respected QC will absolutely load it up and fire her with it.

Reactions: 11
Not sure where my thinking is going with this but it feels like SB is maintaining Star wasn't murdered, that the injuries were self inflicted ... whilst passively suggesting that FS didn't take care of her ... when the pressure is on and she is cross examined, when the medical evidence is forced on her again, is she going to feign shock and suggest that it must have been FS at which stage will FS realise she is being thrown to the dogs and speak up ... could be totally wrong.

Reactions: 7
She says two separate police officers are lying about her calling Star a brat, she really does think she’s something special doesn’t she.
I am waiting for her to say the pathologists have falsely reported on the injuries. Prob say the fractures must have occurred in the morgue.

Exactly, why the hell would what the flat looked like have anything to do with another child falling on top of star and injuring her? Who has the time to even think of taking a picture of their living room when their child is being rushed to hospital dying, why would they need to !
She photographed every cut, bruise, punishment, even the wee thing struggling up the steps and falling down them. It is for the pleasure of re-living the incident as well as covering her ass.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned last week or maybe the week before about the doctors in this case, how incredible they actually are. Without them and their acccuracy with dates and all the fine details with the post mortem most evidence would be thrown out. They are Stars voice in all this, shouting from the roof tops what these monsters caused. We are so lucky to have these clever people in our NHS ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Re the ticket - has anyone seen who this man is from the band?! I thought it was going to be a cool young singer, not some old man?? It makes me more curious about FS though

• Haha
Ah yes that pic with Star in gives me a much better idea. I read a bit about a t junction in the corridor and couldn’t understand that either but that would also fit if from the pink rug, left is stars room and right is lounge.

I had also found those flat pictures but I wasn’t sure as it came up as Wesley house not Wesley place. It must certainly be either new build or redevelopment as Google maps/street view doesn’t help either.
Screenshot_20211116-224534_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20211116-224432_Maps.jpg

Re the ticket - has anyone seen who this man is from the band?! I thought it was going to be a cool young singer, not some old man?? It makes me more curious about FS though
Yes, it's a strange one isn't it? I looked on it as I wondered if her mum had been a fan, or maybe her nana or something? It does seem strange, but I think it also does point to that naivety and immaturity too.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure the rubettes were a 70's group. So they'd be ancient now.

Reactions: 6
Yes, it's a strange one isn't it? I looked on it as I wondered if her mum had been a fan, or maybe her nana or something? It does seem strange, but I think it also does point to that naivety and immaturity too.
I think nice David her step grandfather is a musician , he seems to like 60s music. I imagine she picked up that interest when she lived with David and Anita.

Reactions: 8
Is that photo not Star’s bedroom to the right of the front door, mat at the door, Frankie room opposite Star’s and the hall going behind the wall behind her?
No It said the pink rug was in the hallway so you enter the flat from the left of the picture where the pink rug is coming from . I'm guessing the kitchen is just off to the right when u turn into the living room, just out of the picture

Reactions: 1
I think nice David her step grandfather is a musician , he seems to like 60s music. I imagine she picked up that interest when she lived with David and Anita.
Amongst all the chaos, this seemed a really lovely little family unit. Their hearts must be absolutely, irreversibly broken.

• Sad
  • Heart
really annoys me that SB thinks the jury don't know how google works, "no that was a suggestion that came up, I didn't google it". Like no, your search history wouldn't record suggestions it would only record what you physically searched for

Reactions: 13
She was dumping her baby with anyone that would have her without a care.
I know, I’m not saying she was a nurturing parent. She clearly wasn’t. And she allowed what happened to Star. I feel that Star would still be here today if F hadn’t met SB is all I’m saying.

• Heart
really annoys me that SB thinks the jury don't know how google works, "no that was a suggestion that came up, I didn't google it". Like no, your search history wouldn't record suggestions it would only record what you physically searched for
The only thing I could see happening is sometimes when I search something I press enter before realising Google has added something on at the end of my question which was suggested by them. But i can't see that happening everytime she searched

Reactions: 7
The only thing I could see happening is sometimes when I search something I press enter before realising Google has added something on at the end of my question which was suggested by them. But i can't see that happening everytime she searched
And doesn't Google's algorithms match searches based on your previous activity? So if she'd been searching for 'bad behaviour' it would filter results for a boot camp based on that?

If there was any doubt about the relevance of the Google searches then I’d think that they wouldn’t be admissible in court?

I know, I’m not saying she was a nurturing parent. She clearly wasn’t. And she allowed what happened to Star. I feel that Star would still be here today if F hadn’t met SB is all I’m saying.
I think the same and probably thriving with Anita and David

Amongst all the chaos, this seemed a really lovely little family unit. Their hearts must be absolutely, irreversibly broken.
I can imagine anyone was welcome if you was there at meal times you’d get fed. but Unfortunately it lead to this evil rotten to the core sub human getting its claws in

Reactions: 3
If there was any doubt about the relevance of the Google searches then I’d think that they wouldn’t be admissible in court?
exactly she's literally saying "that was a suggested search I didn't google that or it was my brother in law so you can forget about all that". Em I think not! I can't believe she has a pathetic excuse for every minute detail. She's determined to not be labelled as a baby killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.