Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she afford the ground fees or whatever they’re called for the tin hut, I’ve heard people say they are a few thousand pounds per year
When I enquired years ago as we looked at getting one as my mum moved a caravan holiday 🥰 the fees were about £4k and that was years ago. We decided we wouldn’t go ahead as that is a lot of money and we would have had to rent it out a lot to get the fees paid. This was in Hopton Norfolk 😇

I have no idea

i thought about getting one for my mum but then when I saw a decent ones ground rent was 4-5 k a year I changed my mind lol

So when she rents it out I imagine the money goes straight to that

she can’t make a lot
I just said the same. Too high the fees x

If she’s as skint as she says she would’ve sold it. It’s coming into coaty season and someone will snap it up… but she’s nowhere near as skint as she says if she’s not even getting rid of expensive things. She’ll hold onto that for as long as she can because of the cost and that someone else got it for her… 🤡🤡🤡

Ohhh, I’m letting You know that it’s my birthday, And I look so much younger than HER 62 years…😂😂😂🍷🍷
Happy birthday 🥳 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, 25 x 2😂😂😂😂
Happy birthday RSC ❤. Have the best time in Dubai. No potty partying now 😂💩😂

Just caught up had a busy few days! Want to say Thank you! You all make me laugh so much ! 😂🤣 Flasha is a living , breathing nightmare! So pleased all is finally catching up with her! Well Done all , Diamonds the lot of you! 🥰Xxxx
Well I think calling us diamantés would be more fitting 😂😂😂. Seeing as they’re everywhere in Flasha’s flat, wardrobe AND car 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Site fees yes, we owned a Haven caravan and it was roughly £6,000 a year I would imagine hers wouldn’t ba as much because it’s a smaller site But still quite a bit

Yes exactly this, we literally broke even we hardly spent anytime there because of this
Oh and when we sold it back to haven because they were downgrading the van which would mean less income, AND upping the site fees, they gave us 10k for it, we paid over 50k for it. Anyone thing of getting one from one of the big sites don’t! They con you left right and centre, I know this from an ex salesman, I don’t know anything abt the site Gonzos on

Yes, 25 x 2😂😂😂😂
Happy birthday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well I don’t know how Gonzo is affording anything the fat witch don’t do nothing apart from move it’s fat arse from its bed to the sofa and vice versa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bleeping jacket…imagine how filthy it looks now with all her foundation and fake tan. In fact it’s probably sweaty AF cos no menopausal woman could wear that and get away with dashing a bit of Febreeze under the armpits 🤢
Also what happened to the big blue sapphire type ring poor Mark got for her…probably been hocked down at H&T Pawnbrokers innit.

Thank you …We’ve been upto London today, nice walk around and lunch in Leicester Square. Flying off on Sunday to Dubai💕
Happy 50 laps around the pool @rocksolidcrew If you do feel the need to“acquire” a designer bag in Dubai, make sure it’s better than SloshPots genuine fake from Chewnisia/Costa Del Sol/some random Spanish island. Oh and no porta potty malarkey please…we have standards here 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh and when we sold it back to haven because they were downgrading the van which would mean less income, AND upping the site fees, they gave us 10k for it, we paid over 50k for it. Anyone thing of getting one from one of the big sites don’t! They con you left right and centre, I know this from an ex salesman, I don’t know anything abt the site Gonzos on

Happy birthday 🥳
This was in 2021 :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220915_213621.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do you mean? 🤔
Surely if it didn't fit she would have trouble doing the zip up 😉🙃🙄
“How nice is that” for the millionth time 😝😝😝. What actually happened to the man in the mirror 😝 Mark. Did he dump her?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We’ll im going back about 6 years now so that actually not too bad, we ended up buying another van on a ‘green’ site so not buy the sea but we’re gonna sell that one cos the fees go up every year, we could be spending that 2k on quite a few nice holidays in the uk, hope to sell it privately to get a decent amount for it, anyway Gonzo couldn’t live in it all year it’s not allowed and she’d still need to stump up over 4k site fees

She’s on sashafontainesssex but she’s private.
All i see on there is her wax melts, does Essex have 3 xxx’s like you put?

We’ll im going back about 6 years now so that actually not too bad, we ended up buying another van on a ‘green’ site so not buy the sea but we’re gonna sell that one cos the fees go up every year, we could be spending that 2k on quite a few nice holidays in the uk, hope to sell it privately to get a decent amount for it, anyway Gonzo couldn’t live in it all year it’s not allowed and she’d still need to stump up over 4k site fees

Ah it does, nothing except melts on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ah it does, nothing except melts on it
This is the only one I can see at the moment on TikTok

Attachments

Reactions: 6
“How nice is that” for the millionth time 😝😝😝. What actually happened to the man in the mirror 😝 Mark. Did he dump her?
I think he told her what to do, Although I did hear it was more to do with him spending Xmas with his kids and she kicked off… imagine being a selfish cnut like her

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.