Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake Gonzo you moved again 😂😂😂😂

That mean she’s got a new meet and greet petrol station in Chelmsford 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’ll have to go and have a look
I'm gonna be on the look 👀 out now 😳 cant miss that hooter tho can you I'll spot it a mile off 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same tit as usual stealing photos

Iv spoken to the soap candy and she said she's already told her to take them down but she's refusing so I think I'll pass these pics on to post over Facebook selling sites
Why does she think it’s okay to do this and to refuse to take them down. Come in Shazza followers even you can now see you are not getting the product she claims you are going to get. Seriously just get a job. Your life would be much easier. Do a “9-5” job and then you could actually live a normal life without conning people!

No you are not picky she is stooooooopid
I should have used a red pen and said must try harder 😝😝😝 grade D- 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a shame 😞
Never mind, I'm sure some of her many friends will check and make sure she's ok 🙄
Screenshot_20220915-102934_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloomin’ eck Sash I hope you’re ok hun. Just wondering how all the cancer patients you’re looking after are gonna manage while you’re ill and can’t go near them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloomin’ eck Sash I hope you’re ok hun. Just wondering how all the cancer patients you’re looking after are gonna manage while you’re ill and can’t go near them 🤔
I’m just hoping she understands the language barrier in Turkey, I hope she has enough money to cover everything🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.