Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone did take the finance out on it for the old witch and it’s definitely not paid for

Reactions: 6
Someone did take the finance out on it for the old witch and it’s definitely not paid for
I remember watching a live many months ago when a man phoned her to ask where that months money was, she fobbed him off that she had already transferred the payment then once she had hung up she phoned her bank to proceed the transaction. 🤥
From what I remember it was a monthly payment she made to him in lieu of the caravan. I don't recall his name but it has been mentioned on here before that she bought the caravan with someone named Steve 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember watching a live many months ago when a man phoned her to ask where that months money was, she fobbed him off that she had already transferred the payment then once she had hung up she phoned her bank to proceed the transaction. 🤥
From what I remember it was a monthly payment she made to him in lieu of the caravan. I don't recall his name but it has been mentioned on here before that she bought the caravan with someone named Steve 🤔
Yea it was Steve, Someone that she had previously been in a relationship with, and then once he had signed the paperwork she dumped him… not like her really.?😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But gonzos tin van is on finance as well as having ground rent to pay rent and poll tax on its collier row pisshole flat and all these holidays and the lazy bleep don’t work something has to give
Oh! I didn’t realise it was on finance! I should’ve realised 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or...
It could be that it was him that wasn't interested in continuing 'the relationship' 🙄

#justsayin
Maybe his family asked him if he was going nuts or having a midlife crisis .
I'm sure she said that she had spoken to his ex wife on the phone ... Thats nothing unusual for her .. she loves marking her territory with ex's !.... She's known for it.
Wouldn't have taken long for his family to have found her flashing her gash online ... Who would want a prospective Step Mother like her 🤔😉
My guess is he bailed out.

• Haha
That’s what I remember

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love a bit of early autumn sun, sea and sand🏖🩴🐕 weather not too hot, not too cold. Its just right 🤫🌤
Screenshot_20220916-181450_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised Gonzo is not in the long queue to see the queen 👸 she might get her wish being on camera

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe his family asked him if he was going nuts or having a midlife crisis .
I'm sure she said that she had spoken to his ex wife on the phone ... Thats nothing unusual for her .. she loves marking her territory with ex's !.... She's known for it.
Wouldn't have taken long for his family to have found her flashing her gash online ... Who would want a prospective Step Mother like her 🤔😉
My guess is he bailed out.
Did she not meet his brother? Or have I imagined that? I’m sure she said she did but you can’t believe a word she says. Anyway, if true, the brother probably throat punched Mark next time he saw him and said wtf you doing with that brass? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love a bit of early autumn sun, sea and sand🏖🩴🐕 weather not too hot, not too cold. Its just right 🤫🌤
View attachment 1583161
Enjoy clackerwick.. Say hi to everyone😂😂😂

I’m surprised Gonzo is not in the long queue to see the queen 👸 she might get her wish being on camera
Not like her to miss out on someone’s funeral that she didn’t know personally. Thought she might of even turned up at Archie’s in Southend this week… vile piece of tit she is🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure he binned her and was messaging other people 😂😂😂. His wife was also still on the scene, I don’t even think they were divorced at this point? Apparently he found old Slash on TikTok and had to have her. He soon bleeping scarpered when he true colours came out. And her piles 💩🤢
Found her on TikTok…. Yeah yeah more like adult work. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Enjoy clackerwick.. Say hi to everyone😂😂😂

Not like her to miss out on someone’s funeral that she didn’t know personally. Thought she might of even turned up at Archie’s in Southend this week… vile piece of tit she is🤬🤬
She will probably be up their Monday in the crowd filming it all

Did she not meet his brother? Or have I imagined that? I’m sure she said she did but you can’t believe a word she says. Anyway, if true, the brother probably throat punched Mark next time he saw him and said wtf you doing with that brass? 😂😂😂
Yeah she did say that then it was all over she came out with the excuse about the hotel at Xmas he’d asked someone else to go or something and everyone on tattle was after him

• Haha
She will probably be up their Monday in the crowd filming it all

Yeah she did say that then it was all over she came out with the excuse about the hotel at Xmas he’d asked someone else to go or something and everyone on tattle was after him
Ah thank you. I remember thinking at the time duck me his brother must have thought WTAF 😳 😂😂😂😂. I think it was the day she bought Mark pizza 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Well been out out got home little bit tiddly thought I'd see if then duvet days wax melts were still going and it's accounts gone. 🤔 her accounts go on and off more times than my fridge light,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she’s as skint as she says she would’ve sold it. It’s coming into coaty season and someone will snap it up… but she’s nowhere near as skint as she says if she’s not even getting rid of expensive things. She’ll hold onto that for as long as she can because of the cost and that someone else got it for her… 🤡🤡🤡

Ohhh, I’m letting You know that it’s my birthday, And I look so much younger than HER 62 years…😂😂😂🍷🍷
Happiest of belated birthday wishes , enjoy the celebrations 🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.