Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he told her what to do, Although I did hear it was more to do with him spending Xmas with his kids and she kicked off… imagine being a selfish cnut like her
Likely she didn’t want him spending Xmas with his children. She really is the most oddest person. Tbf he sounded a right odd one though. They voice would have got right on my nerves 😳😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But gonzos tin van is on finance as well as having ground rent to pay rent and poll tax on its collier row pisshole flat and all these holidays and the lazy bleep don’t work something has to give

Reactions: 10
There is no way she could afford to to pay then site fees and live the life she does from the bit of tit she sells

I bet she’s been done for claiming benefits and this is why she is saying she will be homeless s

Reactions: 9
Oh and when we sold it back to haven because they were downgrading the van which would mean less income, AND upping the site fees, they gave us 10k for it, we paid over 50k for it. Anyone thing of getting one from one of the big sites don’t! They con you left right and centre, I know this from an ex salesman, I don’t know anything abt the site Gonzos on

Happy birthday 🥳
Yeah she won’t get anywhere near the price she paid for it.😂😂
As it’s on finance they will take priority over payments so depending on what the park offer her to buy it back,( if she brought for £55k apparently ) they will offer her between £14k-£18k. They also work on a profit and commission. Not only this they will resell that for about £40k. She might be able to sell private but people have no money and she will have to give the park first refusal on the caravan.
It’s not a residential site so she can’t move into it all year as it’s not registered for that, because you don’t pay council tax there… although she has a tv there and her tv licence at home won’t cover her caravan… oh it’s stacking up on her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he told her what to do, Although I did hear it was more to do with him spending Xmas with his kids and she kicked off… imagine being a selfish cnut like her
Or...
It could be that it was him that wasn't interested in continuing 'the relationship' 🙄

#justsayin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or...
It could be that it was him that wasn't interested in continuing 'the relationship' 🙄

#justsayin
I’m sure he binned her and was messaging other people 😂😂😂. His wife was also still on the scene, I don’t even think they were divorced at this point? Apparently he found old Slash on TikTok and had to have her. He soon bleeping scarpered when he true colours came out. And her piles 💩🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's been a while, spot the difference anyone?
She must be some sort of cnut … why steal other peoples work… I thought she claimed there was only 3 people who made wax mewltz alongside side her…. Not a lot of competition you’d think, So her bizniz should be booming…😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be some sort of cnut … why steal other peoples work… I thought she claimed there was only 3 people who made wax mewltz alongside side her…. Not a lot of competition you’d think, So her bizniz should be booming…😂😂😂
I'm loving the hastags, especially #waxmeltsinclacton and #hincharmy 🤡 🤡 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But gonzos tin van is on finance as well as having ground rent to pay rent and poll tax on its collier row pisshole flat and all these holidays and the lazy bleep don’t work something has to give
She said a few times it was paid in full. Probably another lie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.