Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this irrelevant masculine looking scammer still spouting her bullshit on tiktok. I noticed her likes and comments are way down on this time last year..keep up the good work Tattlers and wibble shazney etc etc ..her time is almost up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know about rough as old boots 🥾 silly old Slapper is always as rough as a crocodile 🐊 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she would say she’s going to be homeless. Because I wouldn’t wish anyone to be homeless even my worst enemy.
Do you recon she just said it for sympathy? Because we know she does do that. But how low can you get saying that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she would say she’s going to be homeless. Because I wouldn’t wish anyone to be homeless even my worst enemy.
Do you recon she just said it for sympathy? Because we know she does do that. But how low can you get saying that.
I would say I have a lot of empathy I pick up others emotions and usually cry if someone else is crying
HOWEVER
I really would not feel an ounce of pity if she posted a pic of her holding a piece of cardboard asking for spare change, with a sleeping bag next to her…. I might think “ I hope she packed that Barbour coat, that will keep ya warm along with all the fat you have stored stuffing your gob with McDonald’s over the years …
I rarely walk past our towns homeless lady without getting her a coffee and cake and once a month my teenager gets her a bag of toiletries from savers. ( I’m not saying this to big myself up, more to remind myself I’m not a massive witch for knowing I’d prob laugh if I saw SB on the streets 🤷‍♀️) I would I really would not feel any pity after the things I’ve witnessed her say and do

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would say I have a lot of empathy I pick up others emotions and usually cry if someone else is crying
HOWEVER
I really would not feel an ounce of pity if she posted a pic of her holding a piece of cardboard asking for spare change, with a sleeping bag next to her…. I might think “ I hope she packed that Barbour coat, that will keep ya warm along with all the fat you have stored stuffing your gob with McDonald’s over the years …
I rarely walk past our towns homeless lady without getting her a coffee and cake and once a month my teenager gets her a bag of toiletries from savers. ( I’m not saying this to big myself up, more to remind myself I’m not a massive witch for knowing I’d prob laugh if I saw SB on the streets 🤷‍♀️) I would I really would not feel any pity after the things I’ve witnessed her say and do
Not sure the Barbour coat would fit her now??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suspect it was another chance to get hatred to bbc

Reactions: 6
She's not goin to be homeless so it's all said to garner sympathy. Anyways she has her caravan to move into if it were true so shes definitely not goin to be on the streets 🤡🤡 besides if she's not done anything wrong then why would she be evicted.... just saying!!

Anyhow... I have heard on good authority that she isn't at her tin hut this weekend as its bein let out..... which will be very interesting as I'm also at St Osyths 😜 I might just bump into the mutual acquaintance of ours 😁🤫🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HOWEVER
I often take a bag of bits to the foodbank, This week I’ve picked up a bag of toiletries from Poundland and savers, I wouldn’t begrudge anyone of anything. However if I saw her sitting there begging in the street I would actually walk on by.
To see the hate she has spilled over the last 2 years on people who havnt deserved it, She’s spread hatred online, She’s bullied people who she’s fallen out with, she’s spread lies about people who have helped her, and started online hate campaigns to get peoples pages taken down because of her own jealousy. She’s a vile individual who is only ever out for herself. She will never change and she can’t realise that.
There’s so much she could sell off if she’s really in trouble financially..£400 coat, All that wax making tit, stacks of clothes, shoes, perfume… but she wont

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I often take a bag of bits to the foodbank, This week I’ve picked up a bag of toiletries from Poundland and savers, I wouldn’t begrudge anyone of anything. However if I saw her sitting there begging in the street I would actually walk on by.
To see the hate she has spilled over the last 2 years on people who havnt deserved it, She’s spread hatred online, She’s bullied people who she’s fallen out with, she’s spread lies about people who have helped her, and started online hate campaigns to get peoples pages taken down because of her own jealousy. She’s a vile individual who is only ever out for herself. She will never change and she can’t realise that.
Exactly this 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How does she afford the ground fees or whatever they’re called for the tin hut, I’ve heard people say they are a few thousand pounds per year

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How does she afford the ground fees or whatever they’re called for the tin hut, I’ve heard people say they are a few thousand pounds per year
I have no idea

i thought about getting one for my mum but then when I saw a decent ones ground rent was 4-5 k a year I changed my mind lol

So when she rents it out I imagine the money goes straight to that

she can’t make a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Site fees yes, we owned a Haven caravan and it was roughly £6,000 a year I would imagine hers wouldn’t ba as much because it’s a smaller site But still quite a bit

I have no idea

i thought about getting one for my mum but then when I saw a decent ones ground rent was 4-5 k a year I changed my mind lol

So when she rents it out I imagine the money goes straight to that

she can’t make a lot
Yes exactly this, we literally broke even we hardly spent anytime there because of this

Reactions: 7
What do you mean? 🤔
Surely if it didn't fit she would have trouble doing the zip up 😉🙃🙄
If she’s as skint as she says she would’ve sold it. It’s coming into coaty season and someone will snap it up… but she’s nowhere near as skint as she says if she’s not even getting rid of expensive things. She’ll hold onto that for as long as she can because of the cost and that someone else got it for her… 🤡🤡🤡

Ohhh, I’m letting You know that it’s my birthday, And I look so much younger than HER 62 years…😂😂😂🍷🍷

Reactions: 6
Just caught up had a busy few days! Want to say Thank you! You all make me laugh so much ! 😂🤣 Flasha is a living , breathing nightmare! So pleased all is finally catching up with her! Well Done all , Diamonds the lot of you! 🥰Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she’s as skint as she says she would’ve sold it. It’s coming into coaty season and someone will snap it up… but she’s nowhere near as skint as she says if she’s not even getting rid of expensive things. She’ll hold onto that for as long as she can because of the cost and that someone else got it for her… 🤡🤡🤡

Ohhh, I’m letting You know that it’s my birthday, And I look so much younger than HER 62 years…😂😂😂🍷🍷
It's your birthday???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.