Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowser, these threads seem to come to an end quicker than a shite bizniz venture by Trashbag herself ;)

Thanks to @MissSaffy for the most voted for title suggestion :D

Lets go Guyz and Geeeeeewlz (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wowser, these threads seem to come to an end quicker than a shite bizniz venture by Trashbag herself ;)

Brillant title well done @MissSaffy , thanks @poola. hopefully this thread will finally see her off social media ????...a girl can dream !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Well done Ladies and Gents, Let’s get this cnut off of social media, and on the scrap heap where she belongs.👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gonzo perhaps we should all come and do a meet and greet with you will add to your charge list multiple assaults then it will definitely be bye bye 👋 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fabulous. Thanks @MissSaffy and @poola.

Turkey seems to be off the menu now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: We all love holidays - I know I do and I want to be on my hollibobs all the time, but her life seems to revolve around holidays - why? because there is absolutely nothing else in her life these days. Extremely sad to have this kind of existence. How she can say we want her life and are jealous! Of what exactly are we jealous of??? I work every day, if I didn't I would be bored out of my mind. I am grateful I have a job I love and work with great people. There has to be a purpose in life - and she doesn't have one!

• Heart
Brilliant title @MissSaffy
I do seriously think she has mental health issues. And I think she knows she does, but won’t get help, because she thinks it shows weakness, so she blags her way trying to show people what a strong independent woman she is. But alas, it just makes her a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brilliant title @MissSaffy
I do seriously think she has mental health issues. And I think she knows she does, but won’t get help, because she thinks it shows weakness, so she blags her way trying to show people what a strong independent woman she is. But alas, it just makes her a bleep.
But she is weak never admitting she’s wrong cause she’s an evil narcissistic bleep best videos she’s ever done was on being narcissistic she was taking about herself without even knowing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s how thick it is Ffsake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
But she is weak never admitting she’s wrong cause she’s an evil narcissistic bleep best videos she’s ever done was on being narcissistic she was taking about herself without even knowing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s how thick it is Ffsake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know right, we know this, she projects without realising it. Everything she says horrible about us she’s talking about herself. I bet a psychologist would have a field day inside her head.
But it would end up like “duck off you don’t know nuffink you ain’t got bizznizz skills like me, what do you know you bleep, wiv your phd, I got a certificate in cuntology beat that”
And then the shrink will end up sectioning himself.

• Haha
Great thread title miss saffy 😂😂

Thanks poola for starting the thread

We get though these threads quicker than Sasha does friends

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great thread title miss saffy 😂😂

Thanks poola for starting the thread

We get though these threads quicker than Sasha does friends
Brilliant threat title, and absolutely agree we do go through titles as quick as she goes through friends

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.